GO!

Which star?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

Kittybaby

Princess- Puppetmaster - dance human!

Purred: Tue Dec 7, '10 10:25pm PST 
So, in line with Macy's thread about wondering what they would be like if they were human. If your cat was a human movie star (alive or dead), who would it be?

Kittybaby would be Lauren Bacall, Susan Sarandon or Meryl Streep. Beautiful, classy, a bit sassy & sultry, all the girls want to be her, all the boyws want to be with her. And, of course, won't just let a boy "win" just so they'll like her.

Just put your lips together and blow.
[notify]

Pepper

I'm a Pepper,- You're a Pepper

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 9:28am PST 
I think Pepper would be Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn - beautiful, cool, elegant and unobtainable, with a risque background. red face The epitome of grace and delicacy, all eyes turn to her when she enters a room and everyone feels special when she gives them her attention.

Ozzie is much harder to define. He's handsome, a real lover, and seems active even when he is not moving. He's like a bull in a china shop: he doesn't walk when he can run. He's clumsy and he sounds like a herd of horses when he runs through the house. laugh out loud He's kind of like Clark Griswold so maybe Chevy Chase (or Jimmy Stewart if Jimmy Stewart was clumsy) smile
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Fri Dec 10, '10 1:29pm PST 
Macy would be Charlie Chaplin! Basically because of his color and he was a feral when we got him so he was a bit of a homeless tramp until we took him in. He is also super comical and loves to instigate Sonny.

Sonny is hard to figure out, I see him as a tag team with Macy so I would say he is more like Costello of Abott and Costello. He is chubby and silly, while Macy can be a bit more serious since he is older.
[notify]

Pookie

Psycho-kitty

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 10:29am PST 
Wow, that's a great question! I think Pookie would probably be Jack Black -- goofy, cute and cuddly, and a bit nuts. I don't know if Mr. Black is a Momma's boy, but Pookie definitely is! laugh out loud
[notify]