GO!

Behind the Bicycle Sheds

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

(Page 24 of 24: Viewing entries 231 to 237)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  
Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 6:49pm PST 
She's telling the truth, Colin. I posted in another forum and my post is gone, too!
shock shrug

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Sep 21, '10 5:06am PST 
Where is my friend Colin? Hellooooooooo my little dear friend, where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. sorry I havent been behind the sheds in awhile, so what you up to?
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 3:27am PST 
Miss Kisu...!!! Oh my beloved Miss Kisu...!!! Perhaps you would write to me again?.....can I expect you to after such a long, long time? Oh my beloved....have you found another love?

Oh my darling one....I have never stopped loving you....through all the months of pain and sorrow, (while my Meouwmy was having an attack of the 'heebie-jeebies' and did not want to laugh at all)...BUT she is better now and has agreed to act as my secretary......AND THUS I AM NOW ABLE TO WRITE TO YOU.......!!! Have to tell you that I have been saving up mummified bluebottles during all this time - for you - and now have so many that I can get for you whatever your heart may desire...!!! Oh, my beloved.....!!

I will leave this message for you on the noticeboard behind the bicycle shed.....perhaps you still pass by this place at times.....and look....and hope......? and, perhaps, sigh a little....?

Oh, my beloved one.......

Your Colin

ps. We have a new member of our kitty family....his name is 'Jim'....I do not mind him TOO MUCH.....BUT.....I think he has seen your picture.....and I have grave misgivings....I think he may try to insinuate himself into your good graces.....DO NOT BE TAKEN IN....!! He is strange and unknown and has no kin and no status....be wary of him, my beloved....do not be carried away by him......

My loved one, please write to me.....please forgive me for my long absence...indeed, not my fault.....

I love you, Miss Kisu...

Colin
[notify]

Jimmy Riddle

I have come- home...maybe....

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 3:49am PST 
Miss Kisu....Miss Kyandi Kisu......You do not know me (yet).......but I have seen your picture (I crept up unannounced and looked over Colin's shoulder as he was looking at your picture)....OOOOhhhhh, I was smitten....!!! you are so beautiful and I want to be your man-cat....!!!

Miss Kisu.....would you like to come adventuring with me? I am staying with this household of human-people and kitties for a while (they saved me from the dire, dire weather of December last).....but my heart is set on adventure.....I think I will have to go soon.....(well, I'll adventure during the day and come back home at night)....come with me?

Jimmy Riddle

ps......Other kitties...especially man-cat kitties.....I would like to hear from you......I would like some man-cat friends.....write to me, please?

Jim
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 7:02am PST 
Hi Jimmy, Hi Colin, wave
Thank you for being so sweet ! I do not have any loves in my girl cat life, I do have a fancy for some special man cats,(Colin is one of them), and the other I only meow to on occasion, but I do not date.. we just "Meow" and tell each other how handsome & pretty we are..and thats about it. I just wish to have nice friends, to chitterchat meow , play and have fun.
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 5:53pm PST 
hey, who's the big grey dude? Colin?....and the other guy...Jimmy? You guys rivals for little Kisu? She's pretty.

Can I hang here too? got any chicken? How bout some Guiness?
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Thu Apr 7, '11 5:13pm PST 
Tee Hee Hi Ruffy.. memba me? I memba you. wave
momma can give you any kinz of beers, she works part time as a beertender on w/e's
[notify]

(Page 24 of 24: Viewing entries 231 to 237)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24