GO!

when Vidi passed away

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

nelly

Purred: Sat Dec 28, '13 4:58am PST 
My beloved vidi passed away on december 29 of 2009 when She was 13 year old. I found her when she was a little injured kitten. Even though she had been beaten very hard ( broken ribs, broken leg and twisted, burn face, heavily beaten on the head, she almost lost an eye) she managed to trusted on me. She was the light of my eyes and the fire of my heart. I loved her so much,my little princess, all sweetness and love. She was always shy but very affectionate. My little chubby who liked to eat specially looking for comfort. Her black hair, her green eyes, her little ears. She had such a cute smile due to her broken jaw. The evil guy who beaten her so heavily never has payed his sin. i wish i could punished him as he deserved. I know that she is not gone for ever, that she is living for good in my heart and that one day sooner or later we will be together on the rainbow brige. She and mely, willy fog,shaeny, and pamela are waiting for me. I love so much guys. I still grieved for her, for all of them but i tried to honored them helping other suffering cats, street cats, cats who are in pain and need a shelter and vet care. TE QUIERO PICHURRIDINGUI , SIEMPRE SERAS MI NI√ĎA, LAS MAS AMADA, LA MAS CERCANA A MI CORAZON.
[notify]