GO!

RIP Little Kitty (found in Waggoner Park)

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Tia

Tia the- Terrific!

Purred: Wed Sep 11, '13 3:33am PST 
My roommate and her son found a cat that was left in a box at one of our local parks & had passed away yesterday (when they found the kitty, my roommate said it was probably dead for a while) While we don't know the exact circumstances (maybe it was already dying, sick, or maybe they just didn't want it anymore) it is sad. I wanted to post about this to send our condolences and sympathy to those cats/kittens that have passed away without their human being there to hold them. So again, RIP Little Kitty little angel
[notify]

Smithwick

Tigger is my- favorite!

Purred: Wed Sep 11, '13 10:20am PST 
oh so sad. in the late spring, we found a dead kitten right by our gate. It was just laying in the meatloaf position. I felt bad that maybe she was trying to make it to the yard with the rest of my ferals for help. We buried her in the back so she could still be with the colony. It is so sad though...
[notify]

BooBoo Kitty- Angel DG #28

living the good- life

Purred: Fri Sep 13, '13 10:19pm PST 
poor sweet babies never had a chance
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Sat Sep 14, '13 7:01pm PST 
Poor kitty...and we wonder about this. The person obviously cared about the kitty at some point or it wouldn't even be in a box or taken to the park. Were they freaking out about a dying friend? Out of money and hoping someone would save this kitty? Why???? hug to the poor baby, and to the person who probably wonders what happened and probably feels really bad about this. At least this is how we like to think here at the catty shack.
[notify]