baby kitten

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

puke with a- ribbon in it!
Purred: Mon Aug 26, '13 3:24am PST 
I just had the worst night holding a baby 2 week old rescue kitten as he cried in my arms before passing. I had gotten him from someone who couldn't bottle feed him, and i tried to save him. Its tough since the little guy at just 2 weeks was purring when i stroked his poor, itchy ears. i snuggled him close in his final hour and gave him a name before he joined the rainbow bridge. Bullet, i whispered. not long after i named him and told him he was loved, he drew his last breathe at 5am.

it was just too late for him. i wish i would have been able to rescue him sooner from his former home.

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.
Purred: Mon Aug 26, '13 11:44pm PST 
hug So sorry for your loss hug You did the best you could and he knew he was loved before he left this world for the bridge. hug

Knead softly &- carry a big purr
Purred: Fri Aug 30, '13 2:51pm PST 
What a wonderful gift to give him, a name, a cuddle & lots of love. So many kitties never get to have any of those things, and while it is so hard especially for such a little one to pass, he is not suffering & at peace.hughug

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 30, '13 6:49pm PST 
You are so brave and so kind to care for the tiny kitten. Those we hold in our arms for a little while we keep in our hearts forever.