GO!

baby kitten

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Angel-Nu

puke with a- ribbon in it!

Purred: Mon Aug 26, '13 3:24am PST 
I just had the worst night holding a baby 2 week old rescue kitten as he cried in my arms before passing. I had gotten him from someone who couldn't bottle feed him, and i tried to save him. Its tough since the little guy at just 2 weeks was purring when i stroked his poor, itchy ears. i snuggled him close in his final hour and gave him a name before he joined the rainbow bridge. Bullet, i whispered. not long after i named him and told him he was loved, he drew his last breathe at 5am.

it was just too late for him. i wish i would have been able to rescue him sooner from his former home.

cry
[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Mon Aug 26, '13 11:44pm PST 
hug So sorry for your loss hug You did the best you could and he knew he was loved before he left this world for the bridge. hug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Fri Aug 30, '13 2:51pm PST 
What a wonderful gift to give him, a name, a cuddle & lots of love. So many kitties never get to have any of those things, and while it is so hard especially for such a little one to pass, he is not suffering & at peace.hughug
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Aug 30, '13 6:49pm PST 
You are so brave and so kind to care for the tiny kitten. Those we hold in our arms for a little while we keep in our hearts forever.

hug