GO!

GOODBYE FOO

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 2:18am PST 
Foo, not a member of Catster, was our beautiful, polydactyl, Orange Tabby Cousin.

We'd like to ask all of you wonderful Catster's, to please send some purrrrrrs and pawful prayers for Foo, and his Human's.

Shortly after celebrating Birthday #19, Foo's battle with end stage Renal Failure, caught up with him. He was not eating or drinking, no interest in doing anything, and his family knew it was time to let him go home for a nice long rest, and to be reunited with his original Human, Mom and Dad, who both left this world, much too young.

Foo was born a country cat and a country cat, he was for most of his life. When his Mom died of a brain injury, and several years later, his Dad died of a heart attack, Foo was adopted by his Human's Son and Wife and became an indoor only, city Cat.

His new family loved Foo, too, and took great care of him, for almost 6 years. But, we suspect that Foo spent many a long day dreaming of his glory days of free roaming, in the beautiful countryside, King of his Domain!

Foo had a long wonderful life and now he's free and healthy again. But he will be dearly missed.

We know he was welcomed at the Bridge, by his Human's.

We love you Foo! Your memory will always make us smilelittle angel
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sun Jun 30, '13 10:05am PST 
For Foo.....

It's Jan here....I am 65 years old and have loved and lived with SO MANY BEAUTIFUL CATS.....and I have seen them on their way, over Rainbow Bridge, and I THINK (all things being equal)..... that Tambolina AND Jim will see ME OVER THE BRIDGE...!! BOTH being around six years old now.....!!

SO...so....FOO...goodbye....I'll be there with you soon and your Meouwmy will be there some time later.....don't fret....you will not be alone.....

Jan xxx
[notify]

Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Sun Jun 30, '13 3:45pm PST 
thank You! So much
[notify]

Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Mon Jul 1, '13 6:37am PST 
Purring for you Foo, and for your family too.

hug

headbonks and sandpaper kisses,
Chiquitia
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Mon Jul 1, '13 9:40am PST 
Prayers, hugs, purrs for Foo and his family. So sorry for you loss. Sounds like he had a long, happy life, so sad how he lost his family, but he was lucky to have someone take him in and love him. He is now frolicking and purring with his family now, that I'm sure is so happy to see him. They must be so happy and amazed at such a long life he had....they might have been thinking "he sure is taking a long time to see us", and they are now happy to have him back. Happy frocking and playing Foo, you were loved and will be missed by your humans here on earth, but they have have some peace knowing you are with your first family now. RIP Foo.
[notify]

~Purrcy ~- Meohmy

I AM- MARSHMELLOW CAT!

Purred: Mon Jul 1, '13 6:42pm PST 
Fly free dear Foo - now you are joined with those you have loved and left you, but I'm sure that you will remain fondly in the hearts of those you leave behind.
[notify]