GO!

RIP IMO

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

IMO (Gone- to the- Rainbow brid

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 12:03pm PST 
Sadly I had to have my kitty IMO put down this morning due to a breathing problem. His vet tried his best to alleviate his suffering but after giving him meds it hadn't made a difference. Rather than have him be in pain anymore, I made the decision to end his pain. I know it was the right thing to do. He is at the rainbow bridge with my other babies having a great time. rainbow
[notify]

Wallace - My Little- Angel

The A-durable- Wallace

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 11:06am PST 
I'm going through the same thing and it's so hard. It's good that you know you did the right thing. Your little fur baby is in a much happier place. It's just us who are having a hard time, lol. Hugs. big hughughughughugrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow
[notify]

IMO (Gone- to the- Rainbow brid

Purred: Tue Jun 11, '13 5:10pm PST 
Thank you for your sympathy. And I also give mine as well to you. It has only been two days since IMO has passed. I still think that he is in his favorite places in my home. I can still feel his presence at times. as strange as that might sound. But to me it is comforting. Within the past eight years. I have had three kitties pass away. So IMO'S passing has hit me the hardest. And yes I know that he is in a better place and no longer in pain. Know that I wish you peace and hugs in your time of Sadnesshugrainbow
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Jun 15, '13 2:06pm PST 
I send sympathy to you for the loss of Imo. They have such a place in our hearts, that it is like a cavern when it is empty. He is there for you, in all those places, perhaps trying to let you know that he is ok & watching over you. Sending many purrs & pawtaps for your healing heart.huglittle angel
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Mon Jun 17, '13 3:23pm PST 
I'm so sorry Imo has crossed the bridge.
[notify]

Cali

The Most- Beautiful Girl- In The World

Purred: Mon Jun 17, '13 9:37pm PST 
My deepest and most sincere sympathies to both of you. It is one of worst decisions we are have to make in this world. It takes courage to say goodbye
You are in my thoughts

hug
[notify]