GO!

I miss her so much

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Purred: Thu May 30, '13 8:00pm PST 
Today I put my cat of 16 years to sleep. She had a tumor under her mouth.I know that she would feel pain soon,yet she did not have to go today.Two weeks ago,vet said nothing could be done,and thus my personal tug of war began with when I would put her down. She would have blood stains on sheet after a night sleep,and this tumor looked so raw and painfull,yet her routine did not change,with cleaning herself,eating,pooping,sleeping,and her personality,She was an indoor cat,and my best friend.I could not even stay with her when the vet put her down,and I feel so guilty and sick that I was not there for her.she deserved me to be there for her and I couldnt handle it.............
[notify]

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Thu Jun 20, '13 1:26pm PST 
Don't feel bad about not being there, its ok. She is probably up there looking down on you and making sure your safe. I am sure that she forgives you anyway and I am so sorry for your loss. Mikko...I couldn't bare to lose him but it will happen some day. And also if she was 16 then it would have happened naturally anyways, thats very old for a cat. Again sorry for your loss and best wishes to you. wishes flowers little angel cloud 9
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Jun 22, '13 12:31pm PST 
Do not beat yourself up for letting her go. You made the choice to end her suffering, and you know it would have gotten worse. Some of us cannot bear to see them leave, others need to be there. It is what YOU need to do. There is no right or wrong. Now you have a guardian angel watching over you free of pain. May you have peace. Hugs & gentle pawtaps from the kitty quartet
[notify]