GO!

Good Friend's Kitty

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Tia

Tia the- Terrific!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 2:10am PST 
A good friend of mine recently adopted a kitty named Rainbow (her daughter named it) from our local shelter. A few days after bringing her home, Kaci noticed that Rainbow had stopped using the litterbox. Then she stopped eating & drinking, so my friend found a way to feed her using a medicine syringe and Rainbow started to seem better. On the 4th day she took her to the vet because she wasn't eating again and had begun vomiting...bad news is that poor Rainbow had FPV or Feline Parvovirus. Unfortunately before treatment could be started, she passed away. I know this isn't my cat, but I am hoping my furry friends on Catster will send some prayers to my friend Kaci and her family as they go through this. Thank you so much. hughug

Edited by author Fri Jan 11, '13 2:15am PST

[notify]

Mac (Angel)

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 1:47pm PST 
such a terrible thing for your friend to go through...and poor kitty cry
i do hope it hasnt put your friend off giving another furbaby a home.
[notify]

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '13 2:20pm PST 
Hugs to your friend and her daughter for their loss. And hugs to you for caring enough to post here.hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Charles- Bingley

In residence at- Netherfield Park

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 7:04am PST 
We are SO sorry to read this. Poor little Rainbow, to leave her furrever home so quickly. As hard as it was, at least she knew a short time of love and caring. All of us kitties sends purrs and soft paw pats, and our meowmy sends hugs. Rainbow was greeted at the Bridge by all the Bridge Babies here on CATSTER, and will be loved by all the cat lovers there now.

Hopefully when the family is ready they will look to give another shelter cat(or two), a furrever home.

Sad Purrs,hug
The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 12:20pm PST 
What an awful time for the kitten and family. Hopefully, they will try again when they are ready.
It is hard to be so emotional involved with a new kitten who has this disease. It may take time to recover. Our hearts are with them and the kitten has made its way to the Bridge...Rainbow Bridge...
[notify]

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:14pm PST 
so sad to read of your friends loss and this kittens passing sending hugs and purrs from all of us
[notify]