GO!

I became an angel today

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Cocoa (Our- Angel Cat)

Couch Potato

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '12 2:20pm PST 
After months of struggling with kidney disease, my mom and dad set me free from my pain today. I know it was very hard for them, but I was getting weaker and had no interest in life any more. I am now playing at the Raimbow Bridge with the others that went before me. little angel
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '12 7:07pm PST 
Cocoa I'm so sorry you had to leave your parents. They are so brave and loving to do what was best for you sweetie. hug
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 9:43am PST 
I'm sorry to hear that you crossed the bridge, but glad to know that you are not in pain anymore. Purrs to your furrmily.
[notify]

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 10:56am PST 
Ah, Coco, you are most welcome. My pawrents felt the same way...and now as I watch from the Bridge the new cat they have adopted and the other they are fostering...I am content.

Welcome Coco...you are the Ambassador for your kind...
love and purrs,
Bella
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 11:22am PST 
Sending purrs & hugs for your loss. I am so very sorry.hug
[notify]

Elvis

Bad to the bone

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 10:06pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss. I made my journey to the bridge on November 5. My mommy still can't talk about me and sometimes I think she still looks for me when she gets home from work.
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed Nov 21, '12 2:29am PST 
So sorry about your loss.....The pain is over for them and it is hard to make it through the day without them. You know that they are no longer suffer and are at the Bridge. Time is always short and memories of their time with you are always with you. Please know that you are not alone.
It is almost a year for us and we still remember the sad times when Natasha was getting ready for the Bridge. We remember her well and treasure those times with her. Now, please try to remember the good times.....Our sympathies to those who became angels recently....
[notify]

Sigmund - Angel DB- #58A

Sweet Boy

Purred: Thu Nov 22, '12 5:50am PST 
So sorry you had to leave for the Bridge Cocoa. We're sending purrs to your familylittle angel
[notify]

Batfink

Purred: Thu Nov 22, '12 4:26pm PST 
Sorry for your loss.
Purrss for you xxxx

Batfink Rogue, Gizmo xx
[notify]