GO!

Gus Ackland

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

R.I.P Gus- Ackland

Fat Boy

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 1:50pm PST 
I'm 21 years old..I've had my cat Gus since I was 4 years old. Today I had to take him to be put down. He had stopped eating, lost alot of weight and was crying constantly. I had to hold him while they injected him...I just can't get the image of him on the table out of my head.
I'm so heartbroken and I can't stop crying. The house is so empty.
I miss him so much already..It's only been 4hours.
I feel so guilty about ending his life for him cry

Sleep tight Fat Boy cat on moon
[notify]

Queen- Tallulah- Angel- Dreamgirl

cat with the dip- stick tail

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 5:09pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear about your sweet boy, Mom and I know how you are feeling, but know that we are all here for you....I will be gone 2 years on the 23rd and it still feel like I made my journey just today....

When the time is right and you are ready Gus will help you find another sweet kitty to help heal your heart! just like I did for my Mom...

You will always be with your Mom in her heart and memories...purrs and prayers for you and your Mom.
I send your Mom butterflies from heavenlittle angel QT
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 7:14pm PST 
Many purrs of comfort to you. A soul bond such as you shared with Gus is not a light thing to consider. We know you love him, and he you, and though you miss him, he is not far away.
Oh, that is so difficult, the positions our people are put into when we get to the point where life here is painful and they must help us shed the body we no longer need, and leap the light fantastic into beyond.
Please know that no matter what, you did the right thing and you are purred for loved, and Gus will let you know you aren't alone. Purrs..love and light...and when the time is right he'll find his way back to you...or send an emisarry in need.
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '12 11:24pm PST 
All your years together you cared for him and now you had to help him to the Bridge. You were very brave. Helping our fur kids to the Bridge is the only sad thing about having them in our lives. Now you must believe that Gus is no longer in any pain, that his spirit is always with you and you will meet again at the Bridge.

Love ya, Gus!
Apollo
hugrainbowhugrainbowhugrainbow

Wanda- 2000-2006

don\'t get in my- way

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 2:45am PST 
So very sorry for your loss. Helping a beloved furbaby cross the bridge is hard but it is the last act of kindness you can extend to them. You did the right thing as hard as it may seem to believe. hug
[notify]

Socrates (In- Loving- Memory)

Is it time for- dinner?

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 4:01am PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 12:34pm PST 
hugs to you - it is so hard, we know this all too well. But remember that what you did for Gus was to give the ultimate gift of love. You set him free from his pain & illness. You thought of what was best for him. The pain will be there, and it hurts, but please know that we are all here for you. You have your own guardian angel on your shoulder now, and he will sit there always with you. Purrs to you for some peace. hug
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 6:59pm PST 
Gus is at the Bridge and he will always be with you. Please know that you did the best for him always. You had so many good times together. Remember this. I had a memory gathering with my husband and daughter when we said good-bye to Ben. We had shrimp in his honor and recalled all of his times with us. It helps. When we gave him his wings, he was not alone. We did the same for our Natasha. It was our gift to release them from their burden. As soon as Natasha left, I could feel her go and her pain released. She was our sweetie who tried to stay as long as she could.
Gus is at the Bridge with her and Ben as well as many other loved cats. Celebrate Gus's life and know that he and you will always be together in your heart and mind....
[notify]

R.I.P Gus- Ackland

Fat Boy

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 6:40pm PST 
Thank You so much everyone. You have all made me feel so much better. It's been a whole week now but it still feels raw like it was yesterday.
I have another cat called Buffy and she hasn't left my side. I think she can feel my pain, and I think she misses her brother.
Thanks again everyone.
Lots of love
Natasha x
[notify]

Midnight the- "Music Man"

Midnight-Jazz it- up!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 6:23pm PST 
Hello Gus, I just read your mom's post and she is missing you. I wish she could see you now. I wish that she could see you playing with Precious Poo Poo and all the other cats and animals. You are not crying in pain and are enjoying the morsels of tasty grasses and cool fresh water running in the creek. There's plenty of butter flies and pretty birds to watch. You are so happy!
[notify]