GO!

Saying goodbye to my 4 babies

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 11:27am PST 
A home fire claimed the lives of my husband and 4 of my cats on June 25, 2012. I bid farewell to my sweetheart of 32 years, and to Lola-cat, my beautiful Tabby, Sweet Pea-cat, my loving Tortie, Frankey-kitten, pretty, black mix, and last, but not least, Vinnie-kitten, black and white cutie mix, with a chubby butt! They perished in an oxygen explosion fire, so it helps to know it was quick, with no time to suffer. My memories of all of you are pressed within my heart now, until the end of my time. Fly free and be healed, I love you and miss you so....
[notify]

Cookie

Being cute is so- exhausting!

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 3:07pm PST 
i cant even begin to imagine what you're going through, im just so very sorry you are going through it, sending you hugs and prayers
you're not alone xxx
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 6:05pm PST 
How you are managing I don't know....To loose so many in a house fire. You can't replace any loved one. My condolescences for the loss of your husband and your four cats. It is such a sadness that you will take a long time....There will always be a emptiness in your heart. Try to hold onto their memories and the good times that you had with them. Sympathies.
[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 7:05pm PST 
My heart is breaking for you, I have no words, just so very sorry for your losses.
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '12 6:28am PST 
Purrs from the cats, prayers from us. There are no words. If we can help in any way that is possible, let us know. Many many hugs.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '12 3:33pm PST 
I am beyond words, except to say how very very sorry I am for the terrible loss you have faced. May you have peace, and please know that there are so many here if you need to talk...sending you hugshug
[notify]

Maggie and- Thomas - ILM

Gone, but never- forgotten

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '12 4:35pm PST 
Please know that you are in my thoughts and daily prayers. There is only pain now, but bit by bit, it will be replaced with the good memories you have.

Sending hugs, purrs and soft paw pats.

The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmy Faye
[notify]

Christopher

Who You Callin'- Blind?

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '12 4:47pm PST 
Oh my I am so sorry cry

You and your Angels can reach me on FaceBook as well at Christopherr Cat.

((HUGS)) and *soft purrrs*
Christopher
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '12 7:04am PST 
How horrible!!! I can't imagine this kind of pain. I'm so very, very, very sorry for all of your losses. It's bad enough to lose 4 of your babies but your husband as well! Ugh. We're thinking of you. hug
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '12 12:11pm PST 
We are truly sorry about your losses. Please accept our sincere condolences. Sending lots of purrs and purrayers to you at this difficult time.

Love & Purrs,
Gimli & Family

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2