GO!

My beloved cat is lost

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Sonny

Luvin life out- of the shelter

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 7:09pm PST 
One trick you could possibly try is taking some of his favorite treats and put them in a container and then rattle the container. When I used to have a cat that was indoor/outdoor and I couldn't find him I would take his container of Pounce treats outside and would shake it and he would come running!

I hope you find him soon, I can imagine how worried you are.
[notify]

Miss- Elizabeth- Bennett

Looking for Mr.- Darcy

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 9:21am PST 
We were about to make the same suggestion that Sonny did. And agree with what others said about putting out food in your yard and on your patio or porch....the stinkier the better, or a can of CHEAP sardines in oil....

Sending MASSIVE amounts of "COME HOME PURRS and PRAYERS"

The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 1:30pm PST 
Come home Max....your family is worried about you. It is time to get home....purrrrrrs and purrrrs again over and over......
[notify]

Max

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 3:02pm PST 
Hey everyone! I just want to let everybody know that Max will be coming home today! My neighbor spotted him napping in her back yard on a lawn chair so she sneaked out and scooped him up. I get out of work in two hours and then I'll have my baby back! Thank you so much to everyone for their great suggestions and support during this stressful time.

big grin
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 5:04pm PST 
Yay!!! that's great newsapplause congratulations
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 11:20am PST 
This is Delyte. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dancing There is no feeling like the getting them back again, isn't there?! Lasts for days! Hope Max is enjoying being home again.
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 8:00pm PST 
Max! So gland you are home!Max's mom....keep him inside....he's alot safer that way...and consider a microchip just in case he gets out again..

so so glad!!!
[notify]

Midnight the- "Music Man"

Midnight-Jazz it- up!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 7:08pm PST 
I know this sounds silly but go out very early in the morning (2 am) when things are quiet and walk around slowly calling for Max. Without all the activity, he may come to you. I do not propose you going out alone bring someone with you with some protection. I hope you find your Max.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2