GO!

July 4....My independence day...I am free.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Greta (now- in kitty- heaven)

I am the QUEEN- OF THE HOUSE!

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 7:08am PST 
Mama took me to the vet today after I hadn't eaten for about a week, was lethargic and severely underweight. I weighed a little over 4 lbs. at the ER vet...my gums were pale, my temp was only 98 and I was dehydrated....every time mama picked me up I was just skin and bones. The vet thinks either my kidneys or liver was failing and recommended I be put to sleep.

Just a little later, I went to heaven and reunited with my brofur Buster who went in 2008...I am now FREE...

Please remember mama that I love you and will NEFUR furget the sacrifice you made so I could be free.

Miss Greta (9/5/99 - 7/4/12)
[notify]

Cody

Cody

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 9:26am PST 
So sorry for your loss. Hugs to Greta's family.
[notify]

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 2:38pm PST 
Tank you Cody.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 4:14pm PST 
hughughughughughug

Kali

I'm Lizzie's- older evil twin- ;)

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 1:48pm PST 
Purrs to Greta's family! She'll have a grand time hanging out with us bridge kitties until her family gets here!
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 11:42pm PST 
I have taught Greta how to jump down to the lowest cloud to watch over you ... until you meet again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hughughughug

Edited by author Thu Jul 5, '12 11:42pm PST

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 4:32pm PST 
Tank you all! I am so grrateful to the angel kitties who have taught me so much. Mama might be getting anofur girl soon so keep her in purrayer.
[notify]