GO!

Bumpurr 10/18/06 - 4/13/12

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 66)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Shade

My name is not- Kittyfloss!

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '12 5:25am PST 
I'm SO sorry for you loss of Bumpurr!! Many hug's to you!!! You and he had a great time together.

(I'm sorry that I haven't been on here for a while or I would have posted before now.)

Purrs for you to help you heal and remember the good times,
Shade, Smudge, Chaucer, Blackberry and their Mom
[notify]

Tenny

Food is My- Friend

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 3:19pm PST 
We will miss Bumpurr, but thanks to you being the mommy that you are, you gave him a good life and helped a lot of other kitties out. You did the right thing -- you let him go so he wouldn't live in pain.

I think everyone else got what I would say. Hang in there - it will hurt, but know you did the best thing for him and he knows it. flowers
[notify]

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 6:18pm PST 
Lisa I am soooo sorry. I am in shock and tears Dear Friend. Sending love, hugs, & purrs.
Pep, Lil Al, and Deb
[notify]

Benjamin

Tiny Creature

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '12 1:20pm PST 
I haven't been on in a while, and I am so sorry to hear about Bumpurr. I know for sure my Callie and Kizmet were there to welcome him to the Bridge. hug
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 6:34am PST 
oh. the first thing i saw was Bumpurr "saying goodbye" thread. frown please know that we are very sad with tears in our eyes. Im so sorry!
[notify]

Baron

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '12 6:27pm PST 
I just saw that Bumpurr has passed on. I'm sorry for your loss. :o( Thank you very much for all the great support and advice that Bumpurr and his mom have shared!
[notify]

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 66)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7