GO!

MelissaAnne Lost Her Fight Thursday Night...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 5:31am PST 
Many puuuuurs and condolences on your loss. She is flying free at the bridge and playing in catnip felds bless her heart.hughughughug
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 11:28am PST 
So sorry for your loss. 14 years of sharing your life together. My heart goes out to you. She is well and with you always watching from above. hug
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 2:18pm PST 
hug
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 2:22pm PST 
We are so sorry for the loss of your beloved MelissaAnne. She was a beautiful girl and you were truly blessed with 14 wonderful years together. It's never easy to lose our loved ones and we send you our purrs and prayers to help comfort you. MelissaAnne will always be loved and never forgotten!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
hugrainbowhugrainbowhug
[notify]

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 5:06pm PST 
It's so hard when there is not much else to do....please know you're in our hearts and prayers.

love,
the KG gang
[notify]

Ginger - In Loving- Memory

Mr Purrsonality

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 6:00pm PST 
Oh, your momma did all she could, and loves you so much! We are here at the bridge making friends with you, and our mawmy sends your mawmy love and prayers! hug
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 6:01pm PST 
crycry

hug hug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '11 9:58am PST 
sending prayers to you for peace. Now you have a guardian angel on your shoulder. take care.hug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Oct 2, '11 2:25pm PST 
Hi Bev, it's heartbreaking isn't it? just tears you up inside. Even for my mom still after 3 years. I too am with my mom on her bookcase in my little urn watching over her. But I roam the house freely and often tease Finney and Lacey. Mom knows I'm there. It's comforting. hug
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2