GO!

Saying Good Journey to Casey

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Sun Aug 21, '11 1:47pm PST 
You are in our thoughts and purrayers during this awful time. Luv, Tinkkittyrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow

Casey: little angel
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Sun Aug 21, '11 2:21pm PST 
thank you kitties.... hug
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sun Aug 21, '11 4:14pm PST 
Fly fureva free Casey little angelrainbow hug
[notify]

Turbo - In Loving- Memory

Purred: Sun Aug 21, '11 7:28pm PST 
My condolences for your loss. I know it was a difficult decision and even when you tell yourself it was the right one and better for Casey it doesn't usually help. I just went through the same thing but on the other end of the spectrum, my poor kitten was too sick to go on. I'm glad you rescued Casey from the wild at such a young age and gave her almost 17 years of constant companionship, that is pretty amazing really. My oldest kitty Pumpkin is a LOT like Casey, it was almost like I was reading her bio, she is also very aloof, everything is her way, you can only hold or pet her for 30 seconds, does NOT like your lap moving lol. Give your puppies extra hugs it will make you feel better smile
[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 1:32pm PST 
Welcome to the bridge sweet Casey you are home the pain our families feel when they have to say good bye, shows just how much we were so truly loved and how kitties can enrich their lives with kitty luvin.
Prayers and purrs to your family, my family knows too how hard it is to say good bye.
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 4:42pm PST 
Thinking of you Casey and your family!
big hugrainbowbig hugrainbow
[notify]

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 10:03pm PST 
Thank you kitties. hug
[notify]

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 4:25pm PST 
I picked up Casey's ashes this morning. I wrote something from Banners in her dairy. cry
[notify]

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 4:31pm PST 
Many hugs from the humans....and purrs from us.
[notify]

Purred: Wed Aug 31, '11 11:07pm PST 
Alex (and her mom) have been talking about waiting on that special visit from any kitty that leaves us. I've been waiting for Casey to come to me in my dreams.

She hasn't really yet (although I think she left her mark on her ashes box). Last night I dreamt of losing her; not being able to find her. My ex boyfriend was in the dream. In real life, he's known Casey since I brought her home. He was in the dream and I remember calling out to Casey and a cat named Princess. When I woke up I recalled that Casey's mom's name was Princess. My niece would feed the stray/feral cat in the area that they lived. She called her Princess. When Princess had kittens - Casey was one of them which I brought home. In my dream Princess was a white cat. I'm going to get in touch with my niece to find out what color was Princess because I don't remember.

So...even though in my dream I didn't see Casey, I think in time, I will.
cat on moon
[notify]

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3