GO!

Saying Good Journey to Casey

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 7:37am PST 
I'm going to let Casey go this afternoon. It's so hard but it's time. She's been a good cat. Not always the most loving but as she got older she finally mellowed out & would actually lie next to me without scratching me or being annoyed. She's in my arms now; so quiet & frail. She will going to that place in the clouds where she will be healthy & the light of the sun will glisten upon her back & the warmth will fill her body & her heart. Please think of her today.

Thank you all for all your help and especially sweet alex's mom for her kindness and support.

rainbow. cat on moon
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 8:11am PST 
Peaceful Journey, Casey. There will be lots of sweet kitties here at the bridge to welcome you. little angel Hugs and Purrs to your family hug
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 11:04am PST 
Have a really good journey to the bridge Casey, lots of friends will be there to welcome you. frolic in the catnip fields forever.little angellittle angel
[notify]

Al Hirt

A Jazzy New- Orleans Kitty

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 11:15am PST 
Casey - fly free at the Rainbow Bridge. There will be lots of other CATSTER cats there to welcome you. And soon you will learn how to send your human Angel Kitty Kisses.

Sending purrs and soft paw pats,
The New Orleans Kittieshuglittle angel
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 11:21am PST 
Casey, we are holding out our paws to you here at the Bridge...please be our friends here until we are all reunited with our families. Sending a BIG HUG AND PURR of comfort and strength to your grieving family.hug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 2:53pm PST 
We love you Casey and momma! I'm here at the bridge, waiting to help you heal. Mom is crying for you and your mommy. cry
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 3:54pm PST 
fly free sweet Casey - and you will know no pain and will have so much fun with so many other good kitties that await to welcome you. Now you can be a guardian angel for your Momma. Momma - we send our thoughts & hugs & prayers for your healing. hugrainbow
[notify]

Angel Salem- (In Loving- Memory

Mom`s Sweet- Angel

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 5:13pm PST 
Safe Journey to the Bridge Casey, It`s a wonderful place & you`ll have so many friends here. Sending down healing angel dust to your mom.

Luv,
Angels Salem & Duchess
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 5:31pm PST 
Casey passed at 4:20 this afternoon. I carried her in my arms wrapped in a blanket and she didn't fuss or try to get away. She was weak and frail and so silent. I knew yesterday that today I was letting her go. I got up early this morning and cuddled with her on the couch and cried my eyes out.

I had to go to a meeting this morning and I was just praying that she would wait for me to return so she wouldn't be alone when she made her journey. She was so tired. when we left the vet's office we went to the market and as we walked thru the aisles, my husband said listen, it's Casey's song. It was the song, "How Far from Heaven" by los lonely boys and although the lyrics don't apply, the title does and I would like to think that it was Casey asking for directions to the Rainbow Bridge. I broke down and flooded the aisle with my tears.
We bond so deeply with our pets...and they are so much a part of our lives. The pain we feel when we have to let go hurts so much but of course it would because they give so much of themselves to us.

She has nothing but sunny days ahead for her at the Rainbow Bridge.
rainbow
thank you kitties for all your words. Good Journey Casey! cat on moon
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 9:32pm PST 
Thinking of you and your sweet Casey! hugrainbowhug They really do leave pawprints in our hearts. huglittle angelhug Fly free little one! You will never be forgotten!

huglittle angelhuglittle angelhug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3