GO!

Rest In Peace, Princess. May 1999-August 2011

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Princess (In- Loving- Memory)

Sweetheart of a- kitty!

Purred: Tue Aug 16, '11 3:01pm PST 
On August 14 2011 at 10:10 PM, my sister lost her beloved cat - the best cat she ever owned. Princess was 12 years old and died of natural causes. My sister and her husband plus their 4 kids did a little memorial service for sweet Princess the next morning and buried her in the back yard. May you run free at the bridge, Princess. Play all day and night with your buddie Gizmo. We love you forever and always. You will never be forgotten.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Aug 16, '11 4:00pm PST 
We're so sorry for your sister and their family and also for you. It's sad no matter how long they've lived. It was so beautiful of them to have a memorial service for her. That's going to help the kids deal with it better. Princess is here with me now, she's doing great and wants them to know she's FINE and that she loves them. hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Aug 16, '11 5:47pm PST 
So sorry for your loss.

xoxoxoxo

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Tue Aug 16, '11 6:50pm PST 
Princess and Gizmo were reunited and are happily chasing butterflies with all the other kitties at the bridge. little angel little angel My heart goes out to your family, I'm so sorry for your loss hug
[notify]

Turbo - In Loving- Memory

Purred: Tue Aug 16, '11 9:32pm PST 
I'm sorry to hear about Princess. I think it's wonderful the entire family loved her enough to hold a memorial service, I wish more families appreciated their pets like that. I hope your sister and her family are doing ok.
[notify]

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Wed Aug 17, '11 8:21am PST 
A great day for Princess - and a horribly sad day for her family, whose pain must be great. Our condolences to them in their sorrow.
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '11 6:54am PST 
Princess Angel little angel We prayed for your journey to da rainbow was a peaceful & safe one!

Blessings to yur family hug
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '11 5:23pm PST 
Princess
We are thinking of you and your family and wishing you a safe journey to the Rainbow Bridge!
Hugs and Purrs, zoey
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Sat Aug 20, '11 7:29pm PST 
I know my Casey and princess will play together at the bridge. hug
[notify]