GO!

From Daddy (Smokie, Ruffy, Natalie, Bella, Princess and -- yes, Cee Cee)

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

CeeCee Ryder- Knowles

Go Cee Cee- Ryder!!!!

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 8:04pm PST 
This posting is from their Daddy. I'm so very, very sad, as I have heartbreaking news: my lovely little Cee Cee crossed over Rainbow bridge early this morning. As of 10:30 last night, she was holding her own. Fluid was taken off of her chest yesterday and she was eating through the tube and breathing better -- though she was still in the oxygen tent. But, I guess she finally decided that enough was enough. And so early this morning she passed. She was so tiny and frail. Our (their!) doctors are so wonderful, working day and night, throughout the night, to give Cee Cee the very best medical care available, exceeded only by the compassion and love each one at the hospital has shown. I miss you Cee Cee. You are not a "only" Cathouse Cat, but you're one of my little kitty girls and I promise that you will always be remembered. One day we'll see each other again. I Love you Cee Cee. This is not goodbye, but "see you later". Be well with the others, my Little One. I Love You. Daddy.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 10:20pm PST 
I am SO very sorry to hear about CeeCee. It is such a painful thing, but I really hope all your hearts can find a measure of peace knowing that she has peace now. You've had so much to contend with this year, and we hold you gently in our thoughts and purrayers. Luv, Tinkkitty

CeeCee:little angelmeditatemeditatemeditatemeditaterainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowmeditatemeditatemeditate
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 11:07pm PST 
Sooooo sorry Ceecee didn't make it. She is free of pain and suffering now and chasing bugs at the bridge, RIP lil Ceecee little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 6:03am PST 
hughughug to your family

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 1:24pm PST 
purrs to your family & for CeeCee.little angelhughug
[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Wed Aug 17, '11 11:25am PST 
you are a beautiful and much loved kitty big hug and a brush of angels wings to your wonderful caring family and the doctors that tried so hard to keep you here.
[notify]