GO!

Tyrone goes tomorrow

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tyrone

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 9:45pm PST 
I have tears in my eyes as I sit and type this. It is my last night with my oldest fur baby. He's lasted a lot longer than I thought he would but it's time for me to stop being selfish and let him go. I know once he's over the rainbow bridge he will be able to run and play like he hasn't been able to for some time now.

I will miss you my sweet, sweet Tyrone.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 10:41pm PST 
There is nothing I can say that will make it any better, but you are paying attention to his signals that his life is no longer happy & carefree, but is now drudgery. 18 years would be something like 95!!

You will miss him - without his presence there will be a huge quiet hole, but that is because he means so much to you! Imagine how your life would have been if you had not had him there!

This is a hard thing to do, but it is a gift to him, and the least he deserves after years of sweet and precious loyalty. Luv, Tinkkittyrainbow
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 5:28am PST 
Safe Journey Sweetie - purrs to your family

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 10:00am PST 
So sorry for your loss. Tyrone is a very lucky kitty to have you as a a caring, loving and unselfish parent to think of his needs first. Hugs and purrs to you. hug
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 3:54pm PST 
Sending you strength and courage to take that last step with Tyrone. To be there for him at the very end is difficult and painful for you, but stand strong and see him to the Bridge, you will never regret it. Sweet Tyrone, me and my 4 siblings here at the Bridge welcome you! We will guide you here and be your friends. Sending strong purr of courage and peace to your family.hug
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 6:20am PST 
We understand....many virtual hugs to you and we know he had a wonderful life with you.
[notify]

Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 6:36am PST 
Tyrone had a long and wonderfuly life, but we all understand it is hard to let a beloved cat go, no matter how long they have owned us.

We send purrs and soft paw pats at this sad time.hug

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 1:23pm PST 
Purrs for the loss of your little one. You will have a guardian angel on your shoulder. May you have peace little angel
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 4:48pm PST 
I am so sorry. You gave Tyrone a wonderful life! He knows how much he is loved. Hugs and purrs to you and your family during this very difficult time. hug hug hug
[notify]

Tyrone

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 8:53pm PST 
Thank you all so much for your very kind words. I stayed with him until he fell asleep and then I had to leave. I picked up his clay paw print today. I still have my moments and know I will for sometime. I had taken a photo of one of his paws and will be getting that tattooed on my arm with a set of angel wings on it.

Thanks again.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2