GO!

Sad as another Cat House Cat crosses the Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Louie the- Lover Angel- Guide

Believe in- love-and its- yours!

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 10:30am PST 
Last night Mommy and Daddy came home sad. Someone from the cat house called and said one of the 'formerly ferals' was laying on the basement floor. When mommy and daddy went over, the little kitty tried to crawl away, but was so weak he couldn't.
Mommy and Daddy got him into a carrier and off across town to their vet. Dr. P took blood and examined him. It wasn't good. He had a tumor in his intestines that was very large. He was very pale and weak.
Mommy and Daddy were there with him when they gave him the tranq. Glen and Dr. P took him into the back to help him cross because he was dehydrated and his veins were small and Dr. P said that she wanted to have him cross peacefuly while Glen held him and she gave the shot. Mommy and Daddy got to pet him and tell him what a good boy he was and tell him that others would bring him across. It made mommy and daddy sad. At first he was fiesty, but he calmed when he was wrapped up warm in soft towels and petted.
They named him Oscar Wild because he looked like an Oscar and he had been wild.
Leap gently into the arms of Bast, Oscar. We lift our paws in salute, and tell you that yes, you are sacred, and you will be missed.
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 7:46pm PST 
We're SO glad your pawrents could be there for him!!! way to go That is a big deal and a wonderful thing to do for a loner-kitty!!I'm sure you'll be blessed for it! Love the name Oscar Wild, too!!
Hope you don't mind this story: Way back in the Garden of Eden, God had made the animals and gave Man dominion over them. Meaning responsibility with empathy, compassion, care. He also gave Man the job of naming them; once something is named, it's existence is validated.

So, just by naming him, you gave him recognition in this life!! Luv, Tinkkittyrainbow
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 4:03pm PST 
Forget me, YOUR PARENTS ARE THE ANGELS, LOUIE! So kind and compassionate to take care of the passing of feral kitties. Such love and caring, they will be rewarded for it one day soon. But I think they know, the reward IS being there for those poor sick, dying kitties. Blessings to them. rainbow
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Aug 15, '11 1:26pm PST 
sending purrs for your loss - at least the little one is no longer suffering, and knew some love at the end. may you have peace little angel
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Aug 16, '11 1:53pm PST 
I just wanted to add that Mom is a bereavement assistant at our cat clinic. She feels she has a calling for this, and maybe you do too! She is a volunteer & if it ever gets to be too much, she can let someone else do it or take a break. So far it hasn't since January when she started, but we live in a small town so we don't lose them at a high rate. Please consider doing this. Mom's certified in Emergency Cat Care, but you don't have to be. Luv, Tinkkitty

Oscar Wild: little angel
[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Wed Aug 17, '11 11:36am PST 
fly free with me sweet kitty all your pain and suffering is over here you will find endless love and happy carefree days.
lots of hugs and purss to the wonderful care givers from the cat house that were there with you to the end.
[notify]