GO!

Lucy (booboo) memoriam

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Lucy (- BooBoo)

BooBoo

Purred: Wed Jul 27, '11 12:02pm PST 
I am at the bridge one year today. I miss my meowy and she spoke many times with me today. She misses me madly! I miss my mommy Fina and my sister Willi too!! she was my best friend.rainbow
[notify]

Mia

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 6:10am PST 
People who have never "been there" just have no idea how long we silently grieve the loss of our beloved critters. I am sooo sorry for your loss of Lucy, and will light a little candle for her today. Be kind to yourself, Mama.
[notify]

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 6:14am PST 
We all understand your feelings, since we have all lost beloved pets. Grieve in whatever way helps you, and hug your furbabies, they feel your sense of loss. On the 29th of this month, it will be six years since I lost four furbabies in Hurricane Katrina.

Purrs and Hugs,
The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 3:24pm PST 
The loss is devastating, and it takes a lot of time for it to settle into our lives. We remember you Lucy, you were precious and you are missed. Our thoughts and purrayers are with your momma - you were very fortunate to have each other. Luv, Tinkkitty

Lucy:little angelrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow

Edited by author Tue Aug 2, '11 3:25pm PST

[notify]