GO!

Good Bye Psycho! I Love You!!! I

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Psycho - 5/2010 - 07/18/2011

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 8:06am PST 
For the past two months, I have cried watching you suffer from the pain. I held on to hope that the vet's could find the cause for your mouth pain.... I wold cry when I heard you cry out when you tried to eat.... Every night I would pray that we would find a solution to your suffering....

Yesterday, I found out the root cause of your pain. Feline Leukemia. I had a tough choice to make. I had to have courage and end your suffering.... I told the vet that I couldn't stand your suffering anymore. That it was time to finally put you at peace......

Now, as I sit here with tears streaming down my face, I want you to know just how much it hurt to end your suffering. I also want to know just how much I love you. You will always have a special place in my heart.

I will always remember your kitty kisses to my nose..... I love you Skitzie Kitsie!!!! rainbow
[notify]

Callie

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 9:48am PST 
I am so sorry for such a great loss. It is hard to make that decision but we have to love them enough to do what is needed and not what we feel. I too had to make that decision on Monday with my sweet Callie, cancer of the throid.She did well on meds for awhile with the hyperthroidism but then came the cancer. It is nice to think that they had each other to cross over with. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Claire
[notify]

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 10:56am PST 
Our deepest sympathies to both of you. That is the hardest decision a person has to make; Mom made it twice. Please keep posting here so your Catster friends can help share the sorrow.hughughug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 10:59am PST 
I'm so sorry to both of you. So sorry for Psycho and very sorry for Callie. You both did the most loving thing you could. But it does rip your heart to shreds. All we can do is love one another and tell you that we're here for you anytime you need us. We all understand. hug
[notify]

Psycho - 5/2010 - 07/18/2011

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 11:38am PST 
I am so sorry to hear about Callie.... I hope they both crossed the bridge together!

Thank you everyone for letting me share my pain..... I am hand painting Psycho's headstone. I hope it will help me heal....
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 11:46am PST 
So sorry for both your losses big hug

They are both free of pain now and flying free at the bridge, in catnip meadows, god bless them rainbowrainbowrainbow

We are all here for you both xxxx
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 12:12pm PST 
Oh that sounds beautiful. Take a picture of it when you're done and you can post it on your page. We'd love to see it. And yes, to a degree it will help you heal. We just had Alex's 3rd anniversary passing on the 10th and I bought a beautiful new perennial and planted it in her memory. Also in the memory of two family members I lost in 2 days last month. That represents new life to me, every year I do that for her. It does help a little, shows me how much beauty there still is in this world, even when there is so much ugly death and disease. Psycho was that beauty for you. Now you can express that with your art and maybe some other ways to give her tribute. hug
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 12:33pm PST 
I am so sorry for both of your losses.......Callie and Psycho are now angels and may be together at the Bridge. Our sympathies.....
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 2:13pm PST 
Sending purrs of support for both Psycho & Calli. They are resting in peace now, and you will have your own little angel on your shoulder. Wishing you peace & healing.hughuglittle angel
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 4:59pm PST 
hughughughughughug to you and your family

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2