GO!

Squeakers crossed the Rainbow Bridge last night.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Purred: Fri Jul 8, '11 3:30pm PST 
There are no words any of us can say right now to help you feel better, believe me I know, it has been almost a year and I am still having a hard time with me losing my Tallulah.

But know that we are all here for you, it does help to write and let your friends that understand know how you are feeling, because we all have been there.
Squeakers knows you loved him and he will always be with you, he will never leave cause he is in your heart....one day when you are ready Squeakers will let you know there is another kitty that needs you to be his or her Mom....we are praying for youcloud 9 and we send you lots of hugs
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Jul 9, '11 2:49pm PST 
You see all those cute & funny things you were writing about Squeakers? Those are the lovely memories to hang onto. There is no other way to say it, it is just horrible to have to let our babies go, but he knew how much you loved him, and as you said that he was there for all the times you needed him, you were in turn there to help him when he needed it the most. The hardest thing is to say goodbye, but it is the utmost gift. Concentrate on all those wonderful memories, and know that you have your own little kity angel watching over you. May you have some peace. Tigger Maizy & Smitty
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2