GO!

BooBoo has left the Shanty...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Fri Jun 17, '11 2:14pm PST 
I finally had to make the difficult decision to ease BooBoo's pain, and her vet helped us out Thursday. Her awful arthritis was getting worse, and it hurt me badly to watch her limp and hobble; I have the same disease and know just how bad it is. Besides that, her chronic eye condition was flaring more often, I believe dure to the strwss of pain, and we had to give enemas a couple of times this month as she was getting constipated more often. So I had started wondering of the burny eye drops and Fleets were the best thing to keep doing, and when BooBoo finally gave up walking on my bed because the softness hurt and made her cry if she stepped down wrong, I sort of knew. Seeing her almost unable to walk any time she slept for more than an hour or so anwered my questions.

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive; booBoo was my most special pet ever, and I'll miss her badly.
I reckon Pandora will "do most of the talking" here from now on, with Rory for comic relief as usual.

"meowma"
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Fri Jun 17, '11 4:05pm PST 
I am so very very sorry about Boo Boo, I know you loved her very much, and she knew you loved her. kissing

Anybody still have the link, where you can light a candle? We did it for Apollo, maybe we can do one for BooBoo. way to go

((((((((((((BIG HUGS TO YOU)))))))) hug hug hug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri Jun 17, '11 4:06pm PST 
Oh no! Oh I'm so sorry. You did the best thing for Booboo. It's still so hard. We'll be listening for Pandora from now on. rainbow

Whoo hoo! New emoticons finally!
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Jun 17, '11 4:48pm PST 
Started a group of candles for BooBoo. It is under the name "Boo".

Here is the link:

Lig ht A Candle For BooBoo

Please share the love!! rainbow
[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Fri Jun 17, '11 7:23pm PST 
hug Im so sorry for your loss of BooBoo. I loved reading BooBoo's posts. cat on moon
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat Jun 18, '11 12:06am PST 
So sorry for your loss of Booboo, she is free of all pain now and frolicking in meadows at the bridge ((((HUGS))))rainbow
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sat Jun 18, '11 12:56am PST 
No...no....not Miss BooBoo.......!!! I am so sorry, so sorry......

Do you remember when she was the Grandad's best girl? So much fun, so much happiness.....

Perhaps she is with him now......hope so....

Jan
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sat Jun 18, '11 5:02am PST 
Oh, me so sorrie BooBoo crycrycry Yur Mommy loved you so much & we all do.
We will go to the Candlelink right now & light one for yew sweetheart♥

We pray that yur journey to the Rainbow Bridge rainbow was a pleasent one.

Purrs & prayers for yur families,
Kally Kat & Mommy Liz hug
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Sat Jun 18, '11 5:35am PST 
Tink, thanks for putting up the Candles link. We all appreciate it. wave way to go hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sat Jun 18, '11 6:14am PST 
So sorry for your loss.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3