GO!

I've been gone almost 5 months & Mom is still grieving...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
ALEX ~IN- LOVING- MEMORY~

SIR ALEX, BUBBA,- BUBBA'S, REGAL- KITTY

Purred: Sat Jun 11, '11 2:01am PST 
Mom called me "Angel Alex", because I was her saving "Angel". She saved me too! We spent 20+ beautiful years together. I hear from her every night & wish she could hear me too. She wants me to have my own set of angel wings, can someone please help me with this?
She played a song for me last night. It was called "Goodbye My Friend" by Linda Ronstadt. The lyrics said everything! If you have an interest check it out on the music web site. We have a forever bond which will never end! Until we meet again... I love you
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sat Jun 11, '11 8:14pm PST 
You will always be in her heart ...
until you meet again.

Purrs and Love,
Athena
hug

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Sun Jun 12, '11 3:12am PST 
You will always miss her but you had a good life together......Remember the good times and gather the pictures together....Did you have a ceremony remembering the times? I did that for Ben and it helped. We lit a candle and had shrimp to celebrate his life. Ben was my
protector. He would check everyone out who came into our home. He could sense things and be there to help. He protected Natasha, my senior, now....There is a group that you can express your sorrow....Check for them....I hope someone here has their site...Take care...You were the best for your kitty..
[notify]

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Sun Jun 12, '11 6:16am PST 
When you have a special bond, it's very difficult when a kitty goes to Rainbow Bridge. It takes awhile.
When Mommy's kitties before us went, she was very sad. She still remembers them in her heart.
We live with a ghost kitty here who sometimes plays with us.
We know that crossing over isn't the 'end' but it still hurts. We wish the person in this post lots of purrs...and please, fill your heart with other feline purrs. It's the best tribute to all that is good in Cat, and your feline soul mate.

love,
Natalie the Natcat
Elderwise Eldercat
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sun Jun 12, '11 11:13am PST 
Sending your mom a BIG HUG of comfort, love and healing to help her through her grief. I also pawmailed your mom, Alex (actually my brother Moonshadow sent it). We are here for you.hug
[notify]

Rémy

I'm quite young- for my age

Purred: Sun Jun 12, '11 12:00pm PST 
I see my soul mom grieving heavily just after 3 weeks from my departure. She finds it still hard to believe on some level that I'm not returning to the home I spent my whole life with her in....19 years this June 21st.

Her pain is still there, her heart is still breaking, she misses me from afar, and she misses me from my familiar places all over the home. She thinks I was the soul of the home, and the balance of her life. It's very true that our bond was so strong, and she perceives even in her sorrow that it will remain forever. Sometimes that's a little helpful.
[notify]

Nellie

cause thats what- i am a princess

Purred: Mon Jun 13, '11 5:48pm PST 
we are so very sorry for your loss. it takes times to heal
[notify]

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Thu Jun 23, '11 3:26pm PST 
hughughughughug
they are so much a part of our lives that when they leave, there's an emptiness in our hearts. The loving memories they have given us heal the pain.
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat Jun 25, '11 7:17am PST 
PLus, they are NEVER 'just a cat', they are part of our family just as a person is. After all we nurture them like our family, so we miss them like our family, grieving for them is a natural process.

We are all here for you, don't forget that hug
[notify]

Angel Salem- (In Loving- Memory

Mom`s Sweet- Angel

Purred: Mon Jun 27, '11 10:09am PST 
We are so sorry for your loss & understand how difficult it is. I will have been at the Bridge 2 yrs on August 22 and my mommy still has a very hard time and hasn`t made it through 1 day yet without crying since I left. I keep sprinkling Angel dust down on her to help heal the pain & let her know I`m still in her heart, Sometimes it can take a very long time.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2