GO!

Bye Bye Sweet Bitty...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Bitty

So lucky to have- found eachother!

Purred: Wed Jun 8, '11 9:38pm PST 
Our sweet Bitty, who turned 22yrs old in April, died peacefully last night. She had a thyriod condition for nearly 2yrs which caused her to excessively eat, drink water, urinate & then kidney damage . As a result of her condition she began to go blind 3wks ago. Everything in the house reminds me of her, I'm gonna miss my Bitty girl...
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Wed Jun 8, '11 10:42pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear of the loss of Bitty. Her long life was a testament to the love and care you gave her.hughughughughughughug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Jun 8, '11 11:31pm PST 
We're so so so very sorry for your loss. hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 10:47am PST 
Sorry for your loss.

xoxoxo

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 11:52am PST 
She lived a very long and happy life because of you!! Our thoughts and purrayers are with you in this difficult time. Luv, Tinkkitty

Bitty: little angel
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 12:27pm PST 
What a wonderful long life she enjoyed! Me and my siblings at the Bridge will be there for her. Sending you purrs of comfort and support and healing during this terrible time of grief.hug
[notify]

Angel Salem- (In Loving- Memory

Mom`s Sweet- Angel

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 1:19pm PST 
So sorry for your loss, You were so lucky to have each other for so many yearslittle angel
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 2:00pm PST 
Tigger, Maizy & Smittysending purrs to you for your loss. YOur Bitty had a wonderful long life with you, and now you have your own little angel on your shoulder. We are all here if you need to talk. hugs to you hug
[notify]