GO!

RIP my Sweet Louie

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Louis Boots- St. Clair- (Louie)

Purred: Wed Jun 8, '11 8:19pm PST 
Our sweet lou went unexpectedly yesterday due to cardiomyotrophy.

I am absolutely heartbroken and feel like I failed him.

I've never lost a pet before and am absolutely devastated.
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 12:30pm PST 
It is devestating to lose our cherished loved ones. Don't be surprised by the amount of grief you feel, it is natural and shows the deep love you two shared. Me and my Bridge family will be there for Louie.
We are sending you a BIG HUG of comfort, healing and support while you grieve this heartbreaking loss. We are here for you.hug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 2:02pm PST 
Please do not feel like you failed your kitty. Sometimes, bad things just happen. Heart conditions are scary & can hit quickly. PLease know that we send purrs & hugs to you at this sad time, and that your baby is an angel watching over you. purrshug
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 2:28pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. It is heart-wrenching to lose a much loved furbaby, as so many of us here know all too well. Give yourself time to greive, take care of yourself and know we are here for you. All the kitties at the Rainbow Bridge welcomed Louie, he is safe and happy. hug
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 3:17pm PST 
There is nothing any of us can say to take away your pain. I truly wish there was. But we can all be here for you and let you know that this is a place of comfort and solace. We all understand this pain very well and I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. Louie is with my Alex and all the other angels now. hug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 3:22pm PST 
This is a condition that can take them at any age, at any point. Don't regret something you couldn't control.
We remember how hard it is and are purraying for you. It is devastating, and unfair, and we're lost without them!!! But your darling baby is at peace and feels better than ever. Luv, Tinkkitty

Louie:little angel
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Thu Jun 9, '11 4:43pm PST 
hughughughughug We are so sorry to hear of the passing of your sweet Louie. Please don't be so hard on yourself. Come back here to talk about your feelings.hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Fri Jun 10, '11 4:23am PST 
We all understand your pain, everyone on CATSTER has lost a furbaby to illness, accident, old age, etc. The hurt will slowly heal, and as others have said, there is no way you could have known how serious Louie's condition was.

The four cats I lost in Hurricane Katrina were there to greet him, along with all the other CATSTER kitties at the Rainbow Bridge. One day, when he knows you are ready, Louie will send you another kitten or cat to help fill the hole in your heart.

Please do continute to post, sharing you grief with others certainly helps (I KNOW that), and everyone on CATSTER is so caring and understanding about pet loss.

Soft paw pats, purrs and hugs,
The New Orleans Kittieshughug
[notify]

Louie the- Lover Angel- Guide

Believe in- love-and its- yours!

Purred: Fri Jun 10, '11 9:29am PST 
Many hugs to you...our cousin Pat the Buttercat passed unexpectely-our auntie came into the room to find him gone. He was a happy and seemingly healthy cat, thoough chunky. He was never sick.

Sometimes there are just things that our humans have no control over..and though they do their best, and love us very much, and we do know it, we just have 'stuff' that makes our lives this time around shorter. But, you know, we'll be back....

with heartfelt purrs,

Louie the Lover
[notify]

Indiana- Angel Cat

Angel cat of tha- Jungle!

Purred: Fri Jun 10, '11 3:36pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. I just lost my sweetie unexpectedly and know how you feel. Indy will help him at the Bridge.
Purrrrs
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2