GO!

Rest in peace, sweet Jackson

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Fri May 27, '11 4:12pm PST 
My beloved kitty, Jackson, passed on May 26, 2011. He was a very special kitty to me. I will miss his sweet face, the way he would greet me at the door after a bad day at work, our Sunday afternoon naps on the couch, the way he would carry the "dead" shoelace around the house like he had caught a snake. Life goes on, but I can't imagine it ever being the same. I love you, Jackson!
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri May 27, '11 5:18pm PST 
I'm sorry, mommy just posted something to you in the other thread. She's all over the place today. We're so very sorry for your loss. We know the heartache, believe me. Sending you purrs and hugs of comfort. hug
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat May 28, '11 5:07am PST 
So sorry for your loss hug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat May 28, '11 8:02am PST 
oh Jackson I had hoped things would go well for you. We are so sorry that you had to leave. We send many purrs to your family, and you no longer have pain my friend.
[notify]

Putter

I- ammmmmmmm......D- A PUTT- MONSER!!!!

Purred: Sat May 28, '11 9:51am PST 
Jackson, Putter will be waiting to show you around. I am so sorry. I know how completely lost your Mom must be. Our fur-families are such a blessing and bring so many smiles to our lives.
Know that Jackson's cuteness pawprints will forever be on your heart.little angel
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sat May 28, '11 11:43am PST 
We're so sorry for the loss of your sweet Jackson.hughughughughughug
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Sun May 29, '11 1:17pm PST 
Jackson, I am here at the Bridge to welcome you and be your friend, just hold out your paw. I am sending purrs of comfort and love to your grieving family.hug
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sun May 29, '11 8:43pm PST 
Oh I am so sorry to hear this, I was hoping that things would turn out ok for Jackson, I am sure my fuzzy cat is there with him, he was a big yellow guy to, and I am sure they are both chasing butterflies at the bridge together.
[notify]

Rory

little red- biscuit head

Purred: Mon May 30, '11 5:46am PST 
Jackson, I hope you are happy in the next life. I's sad to see this.
Big orange purrs to your people...
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Mon May 30, '11 8:40am PST 
Thank you all, so much for the kind words and thoughts. I have spent nearly the entire weekend wallowing in grief and guilt (If only I had.....). It seems everything I do reminds me of him somehow. I was putting fresh sheets on the bed and broke down crying because Jack would always "help" me make the bed (by messing it all up, actually!). I know it will get better, I've been down this road before, thank heavens for the support of family and friends! Oh, and I know when posting in these forums, it's customary to "speak" in the voice of the kitty...I just can't bring myself to do it, though red face
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2