GO!

In Loving Memory of Indiana

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lucy Nooner

Chatterbox

Purred: Wed May 25, '11 2:44pm PST 
Indiana made his journey to the bridge today. His journey was sudden and unexpected and he was only 2 years old. Sending purrs of comfort to his loving mom and his sister Kitty P. We love you. Rest in peace, Indy.

hug
[notify]

Charlie- Chocolate- Paws

That\'s MINE!

Purred: Wed May 25, '11 2:59pm PST 
I miss you, Indy. Purring for your mom and sistercat.
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Wed May 25, '11 3:17pm PST 
We miss you too Indy. We love you so much! We promise to be there for Kitty Pryde and your wonderful mommy. We love you all! Rest now sweet boy. cry
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Wed May 25, '11 4:44pm PST 
We will miss you Indy.....so will Kitty.....Our Ben will be there to greet you and show you how to watch over your family.....You deserve more time with your family....We are so sorry....our sympathies to your family.....
Natasha and Alex
[notify]

Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Wed May 25, '11 5:40pm PST 
I miss you so much Indy. cry I'm honored to call you my friend. Watch over your family, they miss you so much. You are a wonderful kitty, and now you'll make a wonderful guardian angel.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 9:05am PST 
sending many purrs - we also posted on Indy's page. So very sad...hug
[notify]

Luna

Heaven's- Treasure

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 10:43am PST 
My Bridge family will be there to welcome him to the Bridge and hold his paw. hug
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 5:15pm PST 
Sending so many hugs and purrs for Indiana and his family!!
[notify]

Putter

I- ammmmmmmm......D- A PUTT- MONSER!!!!

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 9:08pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss of Indiana. We lost Putter on the same day, hopefully Indiana and Putter have become rainbow bridge friends. Putter went suddenly also so I understand the complete sadness and pain.
Indiana is a beautiful kitty and so blessed to have a loving pur-mom as yourself.
We have their memories walking across our hearts with loud, calming purrs to comfort us.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri May 27, '11 3:16pm PST 
Oh we're so very sorry for the loss of Putter. Please know we're here for you as well and sending you purrs and hugs. hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2