GO!

I hurt so Bad

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Tillie- Mochiea In- Memory

My Heart, God's- Little Angel

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 6:11am PST 
I had to put my sweet baby girl, Tillie Mochiea to sleep yesterday. She went into renal failure among all the other medical problems she had. I Held her so close in my arms The pain is unbearable, Now My Attica is hiding under the bed, crying and I don't know what to do for her. (Attica thought Tillie was her Mommy)She is hurting as bad as I am. I don't know where to turn or how get through this.
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Tue May 17, '11 10:12am PST 
You are doing exactly what you need to...here at Catster, in the forums. You are not alone. We have all had to bear the pain, regrets, guilt and grief of losing our beloved kitties. Other catster kitties and families will help you get through this! Keep talking about it, and don't listen to anyone who tells you to "get over it"! My family is here for you, if you read my page, you will know my mom can relate to you and what you are going through.hug
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Wed May 18, '11 1:55pm PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss of Tillie. Attica needs you now too. There are no words really to make the pain any less - just know that she is no longer suffering, and is your own little angel watching over you. You & Attica need to grieve together and take things one day at a time. Sending many purrs to you, and please know that lots of catsters here care. hug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Wed May 18, '11 2:17pm PST 
We remember what it's like and it was pretty bad! Don't underestimate the power of grief. It shows you how much you've loved!
We're SO sorry for your loss and will be here for you, as long as it takes. In a way, it's good that you have another kitty to care for, but we're also sorry to hear he's not taking it well.
Anything worth having takes time & patience, but I'm sure it will take a lot more pain, too. Just keep walking yourself through it! Luv, Barbara & Tinkkitty

Tillie M: little angel
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed May 18, '11 3:48pm PST 
We're so so very sorry for your loss. It will be very hard for the both of you for awhile. Hold on to each other and just give Attica as much love and comfort as you can. And let her comfort you as well. She's confused and doesn't know where Tillie is. It's very hard for us kitties to lose a companion. As the others said, you can come back here as much as you like for support and comfort. We understand 100% and will always be here to give a cyberhug. hug
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Fri May 20, '11 1:58am PST 
I am so, so sorry for your loss hug

We have all been through it at one time or another too, keep coming in letting us know how you and Attica are doing, we are always here for you all.
[notify]

Hunter

RIP 5-16-11

Purred: Sun May 22, '11 4:41pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. Chloe, my dog, has been looking for Hunter since he died. She sniffs out the places he used to lounge around. I feel for you and your pain.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Tue May 24, '11 6:01pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. I passed to the Bridge with my Mom and Dad's assistance one month ago tomorrow. Mom cries less and less each day, only time can heal the hurt and it can take a lot of time. The only consolation Mom has is knowing that I am no longer in the pain that comes with several medical conditions and a daily medication regimen I did not like. Like others said there are many of us here who can empathize with the pain you are feeling and can help you get through these very tough days.
[notify]