GO!

My heart is aching.....

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 5:10pm PST 
Sorry for your loss of sweet little girl.

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 6:28pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss and know that the pain and sadness you feel is overwhelming. Lexi reminds me of my Reuben who was left behind as well. He lived in my neighborhood for about 10yrs but I only knew him for 2yrs until he died suddenly. Please know you are not alone in your feelings and take all the time you need to grieve as you have been thru a lot with the recent passing of your mother. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope you will be comforted by all the wonderful memories in times of sadness.

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
little angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angel
[notify]

R.I.P. Lexi - My Sweet- Angel

Dottie

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 8:14am PST 
Thank you everyone for your responses. It really made me feel better to have this support. Thanks again.
[notify]

tucker

barn cat for- life

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 8:40am PST 
cry this made me tear up. who could leave such a cute cat outside, being deaf and all. your wonderfull for taking her in. I am sorry to hear she passed. frown
[notify]

Bubbles

A cat who acts- like a dog

Purred: Wed Apr 27, '11 4:40pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss hug

I'm sure Lexi's spirit is always with you, and that she is furrever greatful that you rescued her. Things will get better with time I promise. When you are ready, maybe rescuing another kitty might ease the pain? Loss is very difficult... I wish you the best in your journey little angel
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Apr 28, '11 10:00am PST 
sending purrs of support - take one day at a time, but know that you gave her a wonderful life & love. that is a gift.
[notify]

Sable [At- Rainbow- Bridge]

I'm An Angel- Now!

Purred: Sun May 8, '11 6:18am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and love go out to you at this sad time. Please know that Lexi loves you and she will always be around you, please be strong. It may not seem like it but your heart will heal over time, and you have precious memories that you can treasure forever huglittle angel
[notify]

R.I.P. Lexi - My Sweet- Angel

Dottie

Purred: Tue May 10, '11 6:48pm PST 
Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement. I really appreciate all of your kind words and prayers. little angel
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2