GO!

My beautiful Molly is gone...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Molly

Purred: Mon Feb 28, '11 4:02pm PST 
She was the sweetest cat, ever. She had 3 legs, was born that way, but could get around fine.
She had an infection in her stump, and came out of surgery fine 2/23/11, but later that night she passed. I am devastated :''''(
I know she was old (almost 19), and she had renal failure, and I was dreading the day I would have to put her to sleep, but this is just killing me. I cannot shake the sadness.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Mon Feb 28, '11 4:27pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss of your little one.

xoxoxo

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Mon Feb 28, '11 4:36pm PST 
Dear Molly's mom,

A very long time ago, before I came to live with my Mommy and Daddy, I lived a rough life. Mommy and Daddy rescued me, and here I am.
I don't know what Molly's life was before you, but I do know that her years with you were wonderful and precious.
I know you miss her-and that is as it should be. I know she misses you. But we dart back and forth across the veil that you see...and we my human cat mom to Molly, simply don't recognize.
Molly loves you. She shed the beloved form, and keeps her immortal spirit, which springs back to rub against you and purrr deeply.
She'll be back...and perhaps be yet reborn....for you to love and hold again.
For we, the feline kind, are Guides, and magickal. And for those we love....we never, ever leave.

Brightest blessings, many head rubs and purrrs from us here....
[notify]

Hopper

Get outta my- space!

Purred: Mon Feb 28, '11 4:47pm PST 
We are so sorry for the loss of Molly. I am a 3-legger too.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon Feb 28, '11 5:20pm PST 
Bless you for loving her as much as you did. I know the pain is fresh and very, very deep. We're so sorry for your loss of Molly. There's no easy way to get through the pain, it just takes time and talking about it with others who understand. That's what makes this a great place. Sending you lots and lots of hugs. hug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Mon Feb 28, '11 7:50pm PST 
After 19 years, the silence and emptiness in your house must be unbearable! We understand that terrible void it leaves. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time - truly. Molly is a cat in heaven who feels like a kitten now, she is running and playing and no longer feeling the discomfort of old age or the pain of poor health. You gave her the final gift of sacrificing your feelings for hers. I sincerely admire your courage and compassion. I'm sorry this next part has to be so hard. Luv, Tink kitty----------Molly: little angel

Edited by author Mon Feb 28, '11 7:51pm PST

[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Mon Feb 28, '11 10:31pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. I know what that void feels like, the silence after 19 years and it does hurt but it's true how it helps to see Molly running free and kittn like at the bridge where there is no more pain no more sickness. I know one day you will feel the brush of angel wings and you will just know it's Molly, try not to picture her end times but let your mind replay the good times.
Purrs and hugs.
[notify]

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Tue Mar 1, '11 5:10am PST 
hug We're so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Molly. Be sure that she is waiting for you and watching over you from the Bridge.hug
[notify]

Molly

Purred: Tue Mar 1, '11 2:20pm PST 
Thank you for all your kind and very comforting words. This really was the only place I felt people would understand truly the pain and sadness I am going though. I really appreciate it all very much.
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Wed Mar 2, '11 11:04am PST 
We really do understand your pain. My Bridge family will be here to welcome Molly. We are sending you loving purrs for healing and comfort...to remember what a long, wonderful life Molly shared with you.hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2