GO!

Someone help me please :'(

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Yuki- (Deceased- 2/23/11)

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 1:56pm PST 
I put my 9 month old kitten down yesterday.Can someone help me because I don't know how to deal with this ? frown?
Please I just really need someone.
[notify]

Cookie

Being cute is so- exhausting!

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 2:15pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss, i wish i could say something to make you feel better, just know that on here there are hundreds of us who have been through the same loss as you and you're not alone.
xxx

Edited by author Thu Feb 24, '11 9:24pm PST

[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 2:45pm PST 
Hi there, that's very true. We're all here for you so don't feel alone. What happened to your little kitten? We're so very sorry for your loss. It's an awful feeling to lose a fur child and we know how hard this is. dealing with it isn't easy and everyone grieves differently. Can you make yourself a little memorial or shrine to your kitten? Put some pictures up, favorite toys, something like that so you have a spot to go to where you can remember your kitty in better and healthier times? hug
[notify]

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 5:08pm PST 
Thank you cookie
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 5:20pm PST 
Your precious little one is making his journey back to his maker.

Just remember you will see him again and you will rejoice.

Your Heart will remember your baby always.

xoxoxoxo

Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 6:47pm PST 
There are no words, however, there are many, many, many, hearts... hug
[notify]

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 9:50pm PST 
hai alex. sorry this is a lot.. but I have to pour out to someone.
The story was very tragic and it hurts to tell it over... but I'll try my best. I got yuki when he was 4 months. He was abandoned by his mother and my friend found him and his bother and sisters in a box. I was so happy because he was the first pet that I could call my own. Everything was fine , except I didn't really cats needed shots, i assumed that my friend had gotten them all shot before giving them away but when i did finally ask she told me they didn't. I was planning on taking yuki to the vet after I realized yuki was a he and not a she not too long ago. But yesterday , my brother rushed Yuki upstairs. I opened the door and saw yuki limp , he was barely breathing and he looked like he was choking on something. Luckly , my neighbor and I are best friends and we on xbox live so I asked him to come help since he knew a bit about animals. My brother told me that Yuki was eating the residue of some moisture control my dad had put down and picked up way before we got yuki. Of course I panicked and cried but seeing yuki's state really set it off and I had a minor panic attack in the kitchen. ( i have a history of panic attacks ,depression && acute insomnia)
No one would help me and both of my parents worked about 30 minutes away.
Well we got yuki to get back to a better state and he went to sleep. We fed him water. And my friend's vet suggested we try induce vomiting with peroxide. Which I soon found out later wasn't the best thing to do
We ended up getting yuki to a vet 3 hours later and he was in critical condition. He was so much pain and I could hear his cries for me while they took him away. The vet explained he's state and how even if he were to treated he'd either A. Not Make it or B.Had chances of paralysis and a very painful struggle. So we decided to put him down.
I know he's in a better place and he's not suffering. But this really took a psychological toll on me because I feel the same way I do when I was depressed && Im sleeping a lot , which isn't normal for me. It just eases the pain because Yuki is always alive in my dreams.All day I've been crying. Even when I go to the restroom I cry because yuki used to push the door open and i'd say hey! im using the restroom and he'd leave until he heard the toilet flush. I can't eat, my sheets smell like him, his little hiding spot in my room is empty. when i let my feet hang off the bed I dont feel little paws tapping at them. Nothing but sleep makes me forget. I'm just scared im going to fall back into my depression again... I'll take all the help I can get.cry
[notify]

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 9:52pm PST 
Thank you Sky and Chi
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Feb 24, '11 11:28pm PST 
I'm going to send you a pawmail okay?
[notify]

Purred: Fri Feb 25, '11 6:50am PST