GO!

Two and a half years later, I'm still crying.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Wheezy

My Guardian- Angel

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 7:15am PST 
After two and a half years, I found myself thinking about Wheezy. I ended up writing a rather long diary entry in memory, and by the end, I had tears streaming down my face.

If you want to read it, just go to Wheezy's profile.

I love you Wheezy, and I miss you terribly.

little angel
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 10:21am PST 
Oh, I have just read your diary entry for Wheezy.....so lovely, so full of love.....and so funny...!! I had to laugh a bit when I read that she ate the budgie....it's NOT funny, but it is.....!! I mean, that is the nature of cats...they are wonderful and horrible, both, at the same time....I think it is that double-sided nature that makes them SO INTERESTING...!!

My beloved cat, 'my heart's darling', Grandad Conrad died 2 and a half years ago....I have still not been able to let him go and have still got his ashes in a little box, although I hoped I would be able to cast them to the wind and rain last Autumn, so that he could join the 'Wild Hunt'....but I could not.......

OOOhhh, cry for Wheezy, cry as much as you want......I cry for the Grandad and, although it hurts, it feels good as well.....I feel that my Grandad Conrad was a wonderful cat and he deserves to be honoured and remembered for as long as I am able to do so......SO, cry for Wheezy....honour her and remember her......(I think the Ancient Egyptians believed that, as long as one's name was remembered and spoken, one lived on.........)

I have written a story about the Grandad Conrad, in order to honour his name....have a look, if you have a spare minute, on the internet.....
Go to HarperCollins....then to Authonomy....then to Books.......then to 'How to live Magnificently and Revoltingly (especially if you are a cat)' and you will see his story.....

Perhaps write your own story about Wheezy...?

Many, many purrs to you, Wheezy and Cielo........and much love....

Jan (and furry family)
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 10:31am PST 
Our Bridge family just read your diary, too. We left a comment there. You are not alone in your grief...please do not be hard on yourself. We are sending your mom a GREAT BIG HUG and purrs for comfort and healing. Our mom knows grief and that it can last a long time. To lose someone we cherish and love is the most difficult thing in life. Our family is here for you.hug
[notify]

Babydoll

Cattitude!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 11:41am PST 
hug

My childhood dog died when I was 15. It was years - probably five or more - before I could look at a picture of her without crying. It's okay to cry for our wonderful and loving fur babies. They enter into a special part of our hearts, into all the spaces that no human could ever find.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 12:29pm PST 
I passed away 2 years ago last July and momma wrote me a love letter in my diary too: http://www.catster.com/cats/1127878/diary/Diary_of_an_angel/681027. It really helps to do these things, to say everything you always wanted to say. And we do hear you! We really do! little angel
[notify]

Mr. Sister - In Loving- Memory

I'm a Good Boy - I love my mommy

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 1:47pm PST 
Mommy still cries for me. We must never forget our furbabies.crycrycry

Edited by author Fri Jan 28, '11 1:48pm PST

Kika (Rainbow Bridge 2005)

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 5:40pm PST 
I have not given myself permission yet to feel all of these things, after 6 years. It greatly moved me, and I will soon, because she was so much more than what happened to her. Thank you for that & bless you!
[notify]