GO!

My Babydoll is gone

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Babydoll

Cattitude!

Purred: Tue Jan 25, '11 8:47pm PST 
I want to thank everyone here for just being here. We found out less than two weeks ago how ill Babydoll was and that's when I found Catster.

My sweet Babydoll became unresponsive tonight around 9pm. I held her in my arms. By 10:30 my husband and I rested her in a favorite sleeping area and sat with her. She died just a little while ago, with us at her side, telling her it was okay to go.

She was the best, smartest, most wonderful cat in the world, and I will miss her forever.
[notify]

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Tue Jan 25, '11 9:09pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss and pray that all the wonderful memories will comfort you in times of sadness. Fly free & high sweet Babydoll! You will always be loved and never forgotten!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
little angelhuglittle angelhuglittle angel
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Tue Jan 25, '11 9:37pm PST 
We are so sorry for the loss of Babydoll.hughug

Tia, Charley, Steinem and Winnie
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 5:28am PST 
Safe Journey little one.

xoxoxs

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 7:45am PST 
We are so sorry-we know you love Babydoll, and though her lovely cat body here was shed because it was no longer needed, her Spirit leaps gently into the arms of Bast, and with a kiss she is on her way to that wonderful place that she will blow kisses down from to you and yours. little angel
Please know you are loved forever.

With much warmth and purss and virtual hugs,
Debbie, Tiger, Bella, Ruffy, Smokieboo and Natalie the Natcat
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 8:26am PST 
Natalie that's really beautiful! We're so very, very sorry about Babydoll. Nothing leaves such a hole in our hearts as losing our furchildren. Please know that we send you lots of love and warmth and she'll be very safe here now at the bridge with us. No more pain, she'll be as good as new in no time. I promise. So very sorry. cry
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 9:43am PST 
Natalie, you express it so eloquently! Thank you for reminding all the furparents of these ideas. It's such an astounding sense of loss that comes with a deafening silence, even when it's expected. So many losses on catster lately - minnie, molly, mikko(a kitten!) and babydoll. We are grieving, words can't do justice to our sorrow. cry
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 10:05am PST 
It's true Tink, momma's been crying all morning reading this stuff. Arnie is gone too now. Seems like a lot of kitties go at once. All we can do is keep doing this: hug hug hug
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 11:50am PST 
My heart goes out to you ((((HUGS))))

When one of my cats goes over the rainbow bridge I get a cat statue, just one from garden centre, and paint the cats name and DOB if known and DOD, then I can see my little ones in the garden, as I hope they are doing over the bridge.
[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 7:54pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss of Babydoll, I know how it hurts and the house feels so empty without that little pressence, big hug.
Patch that is so good to put the kitty statues in the Garden. Mom and dad buried my shell then alley's at the back of the old well shed on the farm and made a little headstone.
Big hug to babydoll's mom,please remember the good times.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2