GO!

I will miss you my sweet Sylvester

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sylvester- (forever in- my heart

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 3:07pm PST 
My sweet Sylvester passed away in October. I had not had the strength to post to his profile and update his page until a few days ago. It just seemed too permanent.
Sylvester was my 'first born', my buddy, my baby boy. He was 17 years old and just meant the world to me. I have had a really hard time dealing with his death as my two oldest dogs passed the month prior and it was all way more than I could handle.
Sylvester was the coolest cat. He was with me through a lot of tough times and a lot of great times in those 17 years and broke in several dogs to teach them who was boss.
He developed renal failure and then later on cancer and that is when things got too tough for him.
I miss him dearly. I will never forget him and I know he is in my heart always.
Thank God for the furry ones that are there to bring us joy and laughter as he did for me, and may I have the strength to know that he is in a better place and knows that I will never forget him and will always love him.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 3:34pm PST 
We love you Vester and we love your momma a REAL LOT! We've gotten to be such good friends with her and we know how tough this is. She's come to the right place to talk. The kitties here are so super wonderful and understanding. We pretty much all check in here daily to offer hugs and support because we all understand how much this hurts. Our momma's will never get over this pain as well.

What I can tell you is the same thing I've been telling others lately. Before my momma came here to Catster, she used to have that awful image in her mind of what happened to me and she just couldn't get around it. Now when she sees me it's always with the big wings I have on right now, playing in meadows and chasing butterflies with all the other Catsters babies that have come to the bridge. It really helps her a lot to envision this and maybe you can try that. Picture that Big Bad Vester chasing me around and having fun! Telling you "don't worry momma, I'm still a "bad***", MOL!

We know it's really tough to do that so we're all always here to talk it over and listen. Lots and lots of big hugs here. Vester was a wonderful boy and we're so happy you got some extra time with him than you originally thought you would. And we're happy we got you and Vester as furriends. cloud 9 hug
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 9:30pm PST 
Athena went to the Bridge three days before your Sylvester and although she has beautiful wings made for her from one of the Catster wingmakers, I still cannot put the pictures up as her main one. Maybe, in time ... maybe not.
shrugcry

Maybe Athena and Sylvester are exploring the Rainbow Bridge together ... until we all meet again.

Purrs and Love
hughughughug

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Fri Jan 21, '11 4:26am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss, and my heart and prayers are with you.
Deb, Tiger and the Furkids.
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Fri Jan 21, '11 10:08am PST 
We are so sorry to hear of your loss!hughughug
[notify]

Marcy

Always the good- cat

Purred: Sat Jan 22, '11 8:28pm PST 
What a cute fellow. I am so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain as I am still dealing with the grief of losing my Marcy last month. They have such a way of touching our hearts and staying a part of them. Your boy, Sylvester, sounds like my cat Addy who passed a year ago. She always showed any dog who came near her who was boss real fast.

Purrs and Hugs
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Jan 23, '11 8:38am PST 
So sorry for your loss of Marcy as well. We really never get over the pain of losing them, it just becomes numb after awhile. cry
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun Jan 23, '11 1:16pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss. Remember your baby will always be in your heart.

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Sun Jan 23, '11 10:29pm PST 
Hi Just wanted to say I am very sorry for your loss,it is so hard to lose them and they do leave a hole in our heart. My alley went to the bridge in October as well that's when we found catster the support here is awsome.
[notify]

Sylvester- (forever in- my heart

Purred: Mon Jan 24, '11 4:33pm PST 
Thank you guys so much, I loved him dearly! He really was my baby and I know that so many of you have experienced this same loss, my heart and my love goes to all of you as well.hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2