GO!

Jeb has gone to the bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Jeb- (Beloved)

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 6:05am PST 
My Jeb has gone to the bridge.
Fluid in the abdominal cavity--caused by either cancer or FIP. Vet said nothing we did would change the outcome.
We had Jeb for almost 4 years...he was 7 years old.
He was a delight to have around. A lover and gentleman.
We will miss him so much, as will his 8 brothers and sisters. This loss is devastating--affecting me more than I could have imagined.
Been through this many times....it never gets any easier.
Jeb---know you are loved and missed. Wait at the bridge with Scoops and Vlady. We will all be together again......
RIP.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 9:04am PST 
You're right, it really never does get any easier. Losing a loved one is horrible but sometimes losing a furbaby is even worse. They are such innocents and have so many health issues. I'm so sorry for your loss. It took me a very, very long time to even be able to say Alex's name without busting out crying. Take care of yourself and know that Jeb is with my Alex at the bridge. And resting comfortably now! hug
[notify]

Jeb- (Beloved)

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 3:10pm PST 
Thank you for your kind words and thoughts....
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 4:46pm PST 
Safe Journey sweet little one. It is hard but you are safe and without pain now.

Purrs to your family.

xoxoxoo

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 8:58pm PST 
No, it doesn't get easier, but you saved him and his last 4 years with you were filled with content, happiness and love.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hughughughug

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 7:12pm PST 
so sorry My Alley went last month to the bridge where I know she was met by my Skidds, I think when they met my skidds said to her "hey you smell like my mom" and alley said "your mom is also my mom" and they bonded like sisters that had always been sisters. Purrs and head bumps my heart hurts for you.
[notify]

cookie

the brillant- white light

Purred: Fri Nov 26, '10 9:00am PST 
Jeb is here with us and he knows you loved him and did everything you could little angel
[notify]