GO!

Sudden Loss- I miss my baby Panda

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Noah

I'm not supposed- to be in this,- so I am

Purred: Tue Nov 16, '10 9:17pm PST 
About 2 weeks ago I got a new foster baby. He was about 3 weeks old and had been thrown into the middle of the road from a moving car. He was doing great except for being filled with all sorts of parasites and the fact that he was stone deaf. I began treating him for his issues and he seemed to do fine. Then yesterday he suddenly went down-fast. He was put on an IV and a heating pad, but he kept fluctuating up and down. This morning he was almost normal, but a little weak. He went down again this evening and sadly didn't come back. My little baby is now in a place where he can hear and where he is surrounded by love, but I sure do miss him and he will never be forgotten. Good Bye little Pandacrylittle angel
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed Nov 17, '10 4:43am PST 
Sorry for you loss of sweet Panda.

xoxoxo

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Nov 17, '10 8:15am PST 
We're so very sorry for your loss! You were so special to take him in after someone tossed him out like garbage! You gave him love and affection and a good life while he was here on this earth. little angel
[notify]

Midnight

Mama loves her- girl

Purred: Wed Nov 17, '10 10:45am PST 
Purrs and prayers coming to you.little angel
[notify]

Lexi

Can we cuddle?

Purred: Wed Nov 17, '10 3:31pm PST 
Thank you. Today has been so hard. I woke up and expected to see his sweet little face meowing for his breakfast. Has anyone else lost a baby this young? Or do you know what could have caused this?
[notify]

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 7:19pm PST 
oh I am so sorry I know how hard it is as I am sure we all do when I was raising the litter I rescued my "tiny" was almost lost several times I did a lot of reading and I read about something called "fading kitten syndrome" it sounds somewhat like "sids" in humans. God bless you for taking the baby in.
[notify]