GO!

Louie is so lonely

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Louie- (1996-2013)

The love sponge!-

Purred: Tue Nov 16, '10 8:32am PST 
My cat Louie is so lonely since his brother Henry died. He talks all the time, is on my lap all evening, and looks so sad when I leave for work in the morning. My other cat Howie would rather wrestle than cuddle. I can't adopt another fur baby--I am technically only supposed to have 2 in my apartment anyway and Howie would never stand an invader (I brought in a stray baby once and he was livid).

Does anyone have any suggestions?
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Nov 16, '10 9:01am PST 
Lots of TLC! It will take awhile and you want to make sure he's eating okay and not getting too depressed because they can become ill from losing a companion. Some people don't think animals grieve but they do and it will take time just like it does for us. Try to play with him a little more, engage him in activities to get his mind occupied. Kiss and hug him as much as you can to let him know you're there for him. hug
[notify]