GO!

A MEMORIAL TO MY BELOVED BABY POOPIE PANTS.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Poopie Pants

Love Muffin

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 1:19am PST 
POOPIE WENT TO "RAINBOW BRIDGE" AUGUST 26,2010. HE IS SOOOOOO MISSED BY HIS MOMMY & DADDY !!!! HE WAS SUCH A SPECIAL BOY IN SO MANY WAYS. WE STILL MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCH. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE LEFT US SO SOON. I SLEEP WITH HIS FAVORITE BLANKY & CARRY W/ME ONE OF HIS LITTLE MICE. HIS DADDY HAS HIS FAVORITE TOY & ANOTHER OF HIS MICE. WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE DAY WE SEE HIM AGAIN !!!!
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 5:51am PST 
Safe Journey little one.

xoxoxoxo

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 5:38pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Poopie Pants.....He will always be in your memories and hearts. Our sympathies...
Sharon, Natasha, Alex, and Ben, G.A.
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 6:56pm PST 
What a remarkable kitty ... and so are you to save his life and care for him. We can understand the love you shared and now how you miss him so. You will meet again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn, Athena and Apollo
hughughughug

Poopie Pants

Love Muffin

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 5:44am PST 
Thank You "Sky", "Natasha" & family, & "Aragorn" & family ( I am sure "Poopie" has met "Aragon" & they are playing as we speak.

Love,
"Poopie's" mommy Debra
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 11:04pm PST 
hug big hugs from us, Poopie Pants was so so lucky to have you in his life. Not many humans would do what you did for him. Big hugs to you.
[notify]