GO!

Deep painful loss

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mr. Man (In- Loving- Memory)

Mine, what's it- to you?

Purred: Thu Nov 4, '10 6:28pm PST 
My cat Mr. Man passed away and I am having difficulty coping. I just can't believe he is gone from my life. I feel like my world has stopped and no one understands.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Nov 4, '10 6:52pm PST 
But we do understand. My momma stopped eating and lost 20 lbs after I died. She would just lie in bed and stare at the ceiling wishing she were with me. It nearly killed her when I left. The love that goes on between a soul kitty and parent is inexplainable to people who have never had it. I feel sorry for them because my momma and I wouldn't trade a minute of our time together. If you'd like, go to this link on my website and scroll down to the grief part. Read up on it and there are some links to pet loss support groups.
http://ibdkitties.net/stressandgrief.htmllittle angel
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Thu Nov 4, '10 7:04pm PST 
You have just lost a cherished member of your family. Of course, you feel awful and lonely. It will get better; it takes time. Try to think of the wonderful times you had together; come here to talk about him. There are other sites for people who have lost their fur companions to meet and help each other. Let us know how you're doing.
hughug
[notify]

Mr. Man (In- Loving- Memory)

Mine, what's it- to you?

Purred: Fri Nov 5, '10 12:08pm PST 
I keep looking for him or just little things like a patch of sunlight remind me he is not here. I know it will get better. I know it takes time. I just keep crying and it doesn't matter where I am, public or not. I have other cats but there was something so wonderful about him. He needed me more. The others just want the food bowl filled and to play. No snuggles on the couch or quiet moments on the sun porch. He was my best boy.
[notify]

♥- Daisy- ♥

White cats rule!

Purred: Fri Nov 5, '10 4:41pm PST 
Mom totally understands. She nearly cried when Mr. Big died last Spring, and some other bad things were going on that day anyway. I am terribly sorry about this. Build a grave, make it special, consider getting a new kitten to keep you company in this hard time (don't think of him or her as a replacement unless you want to.) This is the hardest thing a cat lover can ever go through. Trust me, been there; it's terrible, I know. Again, I'm very sorry about your loss.

R.I.P. Mr. Man
Your Memories Will Last Forever
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Fri Nov 5, '10 4:46pm PST 
You never forget them - remember them in your heart.

xoxoxoxoxooxo

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Sat Nov 6, '10 4:25am PST 
We all understand the pain of your loss. There is always that one special cat that you are particularly close to. In my case it would be two, Emma and Louie. They were the first cats who adopted me after I lost four all at once in Hurricane Katrina.

As another poster suggested, when you are ready, open your home and heart to another cat. It is not a replacement for Mr. Man, by you are giving another cat a wonderful, furrever home.

Sending soft paw pats, purrs and hugs
The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmyhug
[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Sat Nov 6, '10 6:02am PST 
Many people do not understand how important cats are and how deep of a loss we feel when we lose them. You are in a place here where your fellow kitty lovers can relate to your loss and will help you through. Here is a very good resource as well:
http://www.pet-loss.net/
[notify]

Mugsy

A bit of- sweetness

Purred: Sat Nov 6, '10 5:22pm PST 
I think it's a good idea to make a little memorial place for him, outside where he's buried, or even in the house in a corner or on a shelf. It might be painful at first but in a little while it will help you cope. Make it beautiful with memories and it will bring you comfort.

You are in our thoughts!
[notify]

In Memory- of: Spot Kat

My Daddy's Fuzzy- Butt

Purred: Sun Nov 7, '10 4:25pm PST 
We all understand and have gone through heart breaking losses. You are not alone. hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2