GO!

Nigel

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Sun Oct 24, '10 10:12pm PST 
For those who didn't see the announcement at the Late Late Show, our dear friend Nigel, brother to Gimli, Tabi, Isis, Kiki, Aphrodite, Charlie, K.C., Kahlan, Firestar and Trinity, crossed over on Friday evening at home with both his loving parents present.

We're with Nigel's family in our hearts, sending our love and comforting purrs.
hughughug

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Mon Oct 25, '10 9:40am PST 
Hi Beatrice, thank you for writing this. I wrote about it in my diary also but I don't think anyone read it. We're so very sad and sorry for their loss! We didn't even know Nigel was sick! Rest in peace sweet Nigel!cry
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Mon Oct 25, '10 1:22pm PST 
My heartfelt prayers go out to Nigel and his family! You are free of pain and suffering now dear friend, and you will be greatly missed! Love and prayers to your family!

Your Friend,
Toulousehug
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Mon Oct 25, '10 6:52pm PST 
We're sending our purr prayers and hugs across the miles to Nigel's family. 16 years of love will be remembered and kept close in your heart -- until you meet again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn, Athena and Apollo
hughughughug