GO!

Blazer's sister Tootsie has joined her at the Rainbow Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sat Jul 23, '11 8:42am PST 
I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. Life can shove so much at us all at once, sometimes we feel like we'll never get through it. What a rough time you've all had. We're sending you purrs of comfort, love, healing and better times ahead. meditate flowers
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Sat Jul 23, '11 12:54pm PST 
Thinking of you and your family and purring that you find comfort in the wonderful memories of your special furbabies. What your family has endured we could not even begin to imagine and we pray that your future is bright and beautiful!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
rainbowhugrainbowhugrainbow
[notify]

Psycho - 5/2010 - 07/18/2011

Purred: Sat Jul 23, '11 11:00pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear Tootsie has crossed the Bridge. I understand your pain. Tootsie and your family are our thoughts and prayers.
[notify]

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Mon Jul 25, '11 12:16pm PST 
I cried when I read your post. And remember when you lost Blazer earlier this year. We all understand your pain and sense of loss. Sending you hugs and soft paw pats at this difficult and sad time.

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Tue Jul 26, '11 4:52pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear the news of Tootsie crossing to the Rainbow Bridge
Our purrs and thoughts are with you
hughughug
[notify]

Tootsie- (Bravest- angel of- all)

Brave angel, who- walked through- fire!

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '12 6:48am PST 
It has now been 3 years since she left us, and the pain is still very real. I hardly slept last night, remembering that night 3 years earlier when I slept on the couch, waiting for the phone to ring, wondering if there would ever be any good news from each vet call. Part of me feels that I should have healed by now, and shouldn't need to hurt as I do, but then I remind myself that there are no rules to mourning; and both Tootsie and Blazer were extraordinary cats who had to leave us under such horrendous circumstances. I feel that by honoring their Bridge Days is a small way to remind them how much they are loved, and I feel it is important to share their brave stories with this great cat loving community!
rainbow
Tootsie, I hope you know how much you are still loved and missed! You and Blazer are still very much a part of my heart, and I look at you both every day (they have their own memorial shelves on our entertainment cabinet) Your presence on our bed is still missed, and I still picture you and feel you lying there beside your daddy and me...maybe you still do! Your beauty and bravery will NEVER be forgotten, and I am so proud of all you accomplished in your final months with us! You were the key to our healing after the fire and after loosing Blazer. If only we had known how little time we had left with you. We love you so much!!!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3