GO!

Blazer's sister Tootsie has joined her at the Rainbow Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Tootsie- (Bravest- angel of- all)

Brave angel, who- walked through- fire!

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 2:57pm PST 
I am stunned and in shock!

My darling Tootsie died in my arms at the animal hospital this morning. I can't get into the details right now, but I needed to let this wonderful community know about her passing, since many of you read Blazer's struggle, and celebrated with me when Tootsie returned home shortly after Blazer died!

Having Tootsie return to us after surviving our house explosion was the key to the start of our healing. Having her with us allowed us to love her and feel hopeful. That was March, and only 4 short months later, I found myself visitng the same ICU cage that Blazer was in, and choosing yet another urn. It's been a deja vu experience I wouldn't wish on anyone!

I'll try to talk more about later, when I'm not trembling so much!!!

Heather, and her 2 furangels Blazer and the Rainbow Bridge's newest resident, Tootsie
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 7:27pm PST 
Oh, we are so, so sorry!! crycry

Sending our purrs of comfort across the miles and wishing we could hug all your sorrow away.

Purrs and Love,
Athena
hughughughug

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 7:30pm PST 
Knowing how much your heart is broken . . .
kitty kisses to wipe your tears away. cry

Love ya, Tootsie!
Apollo
hughughughug

Tully

The Tullster

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 7:31pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss hug
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 7:34pm PST 
I know there is not much comfort in knowing that Tootsie and Blazer are together again at the Bridge . . .
But may you find comfort in knowing that they are watching over you until you all meet again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hughughughug

Taag Our Guardian Angel

Her Majesty

Purred: Wed Jul 22, '09 8:05pm PST 
Oh dear!

Beautiful Tootsie, we're so sorry you had to go to The Bridge. We know your family has a big ache in their hearts. Rest in peace, darling girl.

I send my Kitty kisses to wipe your purrsons' tears away.
[notify]

Scooter R.I.P 1994-2009

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 8:51am PST 
So sorry about Tootsie, My Scooter also crossed the bridge with Tootsie. Your story about Blazer an Tootsie is so sad. I'm sorry they both had to leave you. They are both resting peacfully and together again.hughug
[notify]

Bo Peep (In- Loving- Memory)

Rest in Peace- Dear BoBo- 6/12/07 -7/06/08

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 10:45am PST 
Oh my. hug

Your family certainly has been put to the test lately. We're so sorry to hear of your loss.

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. My angel fursisters (Maggie & Bernie) and I will certainly be watching over your babies.

Blessings,
Angel BoBolittle angel
[notify]

Tootsie- (Bravest- angel of- all)

Brave angel, who- walked through- fire!

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '09 2:49pm PST 
Tootsie is in desperate need of some loving angel wings! Her urn has made it's way home to us, and I've been crying a lot for both Blazer and Tootsie today.

Thank you so much!!

Heather and Tootsie
[notify]

Miss Daisy

I'm a happy- girl!

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '09 5:54pm PST 
Hi Heather. Here's a link to The A Team...
http://www.catster.com/group/A_team-7619
Anyone can join and they make wings!!!
little angellittle angel

Edited by author Tue Aug 11, '09 5:55pm PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3