GO!

Your Emergency Contact Cards (Preparing for Life without Mom or Dad)

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Tue Jun 10, '08 3:29am PST 
Thanks so much, Hazel Lucy, fur your tireless efforts at spearheading these important things...this is very helpful information that could safeguard me and other kitties (and my meowmy appurrreciates it too!)

I am microchipped in case I am lost but the pet-cards are a great idea!

Hi HLH! wave

Hugs 'n Headbonks to all,
hug Sammy hug
[notify]

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Fri Jun 13, '08 12:35pm PST 
This is such an important topic, and one that is often overlooked, until it's too late.

All the infomation posted is so very valuable! Thanks to all those who shared their info. I'd like to add another; perhaps someone did and I missed it; if so, I apologize. But you don't ever want your furchildren to go without medical care, nor do you want to burden their adoptive parents, so it's a good idea to leave a trust in your will to be used for medical care for the furchildren; be sure that you specify any leftover money will go to a shelter or rescue of your choice. Mom has done this for us, and she says it helps her peace of mind.
[notify]

Lorenzo (in- Memory)

remembered with- love

Purred: Fri Jan 9, '09 2:13pm PST 
I was just reading For_the_love_of_laurel 's page. (She was my online friend, too)
I just wanted to say that I think the emergency card is a terrific idea! Thank you for posting.
I will share it my friends as well. kitty
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Sat Jan 10, '09 1:07am PST 
Great bump for a wonderful thread Lorenzo.

Always keeping Laurel, Tess, Aldo and Noelle in our thoughts and prayers.

hug

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.

Purred: Sat Jan 17, '09 3:57pm PST 
It is important to have talks with family and friends to let them know where we kits are to go...we still wonder about sweet Tess and hope she is safe and sound with a loving furamily. Aldo sure is as well as Noelle....
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 4:32pm PST 
bumping this important thread!
[notify]

Ava 4 ever- Mommy's- Angel

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 7:04pm PST 
Yes, it's something I think about often...luckily, my mom lives near me and would never let anything happen to my babies....
[notify]

Rufus - In Loving- Memory 12/17

Sweet Angel

Purred: Sun Jan 17, '10 5:30am PST 
*bump*

little angel
[notify]

Ava 4 ever- Mommy's- Angel

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Sun Jan 17, '10 12:30pm PST 
What a coincidence, as I was having this chat with a Rescue Lady and we were talking about places that will take your pets if you arrange it before you pass. Paws Chicago has a program like that, but I'd imagine you'd have to donate or write them in your will or something....
[notify]

Sweet Angel- Rosie- 3/08/10

11/17/93 - 3/08/10

Purred: Mon Mar 8, '10 9:31pm PST 
hamster dance Bumping for HL!

What a pawsome idea, Hazel Lucy!way to go
[notify]

(Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8