GO!

2012 Football

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 32 of 60: Viewing entries 311 to 320)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  [Last 10 entry]  
Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 11:29am PST 
After the first weekend of playoff action is over, the lowest seeded team in the AFC will go on to face the Denver Broncos. The next lowest seeded team will travel to face the New England Patriots. In the NFC the lowest seeded team heads to Atlanta to face the Falcons while the next lowest seeded team will head to San Francisco to face the 49ers.
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 11:37am PST 
Saturday, Jan. 5, 2012:

Houston Texans
Green Bay Packers

Sunday, Jan. 6, 2012:

Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 1:30pm PST 
I want to thank everyfur that has played and stopped by for our 2012 regular season.
TIME FOR PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

I am working on sending out pmails and gifties.

Thank you!
Purrs
Pep
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 8:24pm PST 
GOOOO BENGALS! happy dance

Thank you for the gifts Pepper - how nice of you!
[notify]

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 6:21am PST 
I-is-very,upsetty,that-my-Dallas-Cowboys,which-I-was-named-after,los t-to-those-pesky-Redskinys.......sigh......cry

All-Dallas-had-to- do,was-beat-them,and-they-would-have-wony,the-NFC-East.Dallas-battle d-backy,as-is-their-trademarky,but-we-was-just-too-desimatey,with-in juries,offense-and-defense.

I-needs-some-huggyscry

I-doesn't-k nows,if-Seattle-can-get-past-Washington,not-playing-in-Fed-Ex,that-f ield-was-a-muddy-mess,worse-than-playing-in-a-horsey-pasture.eek
[notify]

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 6:26am PST 
Houston
Green-Bay
Indianapolis
Seattle

Thanks-you-very-muchy,A unty-Pepper,for-the-little-footyball!wavehugkissing
[notify]

Cruiser

My Heros Have- Always Been- Cowboys

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 6:30am PST 
Houston
Green-Bay
Indianapolis
Seattle

Aunty-Pepper,I-wants-a- little-toy-too.....frown

your-little-nephew
Cruiser
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 7:42am PST 
Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, safe New Year!

Everyone 's stats are on page 30.
Playoffs are open to everyfur.

My purrfect Superbowl has always been Dallas vs Houston in the Super Dome. Well not happening this year. Hoping the Texans get there!!!!!

big hug to my nephews,: Cowboy and Cruiser.
[notify]

Shadow

See this belly?- Bet you wanna- rub it?

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 1:46pm PST 
Yay! applause Thank you for the gifties Pep! Congrats to all who's team made it through. My Cards had a rough time this year. And now have fired half their staff including Coach Whiz shock. At least my favorite QB made it. lol Go Drew! cheer

And my picks for the first round areeeee:

Saturday: Texans PAckers

Sunday: Ravens Redskins

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Cruiser

My Heros Have- Always Been- Cowboys

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 2:26pm PST 
Lot-of-coaches-got-fired,on-Black-Monday,including,Andy-Reid.Michael -Vick,most-likely,won;t-be-back-in-Philadelphia-either,yipeeeee,and- hopefully,no-team-will-take-him.

Lovie-Smith-in-Chicago-got-fired ,gee,who-saw-that-coming?Gee,if-Green-Bay,had-beaten-Minnesota,Chica go-would-have-grabbed-the-last-wildcard.Oh-well,Green-Bay-gets-to-pl ay-Minnesota,again,back-to-back-weekends.

I-hope-Dallas-trades-up ,and-grabs-me-a-QB.

Thank-You-Aunty-Pepper,for-the-footyball!!!:x o:hug

We-gonna-have-a-playoff-tailgate-party-on-here?wave
[notify]

(Page 32 of 60: Viewing entries 311 to 320)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  [Last 10 entry]