GO!

Let's Talk About Catster Values: Yours and Ours

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Catster HQ

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '12 10:19am PST 
We're often asked what we believe here at Catster HQ. Well, we'll share if you will, and we'll even go first..

We'd love to hear what your values are when it comes to your cats (or dogs), or pets in general. Pawlease share them in the article comments!

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '12 12:19pm PST 
I'd like to share, but am confused (or perhaps having a "Senior Moment"). Do we post here in the Forum? Or is there somewhere else I should post.

Thanks,
A CATSTER Mom who is so old she learned to type on a Manual typewriter...MOL...

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '12 11:39pm PST 
Our mom wants to know was it a Remington or Royal manual typewriter? She preferred the touch of the Remington. Our mom is THAT old! shocklaugh out loud

It's hard to see the link in HQ's post but it's there. Click on
"we'll even go first"

Jill- Teagarden

Furrever Homes- Rock!!!

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 1:30pm PST 
It was a Royal typewriter. And does your mom remember "Dr Scat", it was a cleaning fluid used to get the "gunk" out of the typewriter keys. It had a black cat on the front of the bottle, and was applied with a wand that had a little "brush" on the end. Man, that stuff smelled STRONG!!!

And of course, the joys of carbon paper (NOT!).....trying to correct a typing error whe you had an original and 3 carbon copies.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 6:12pm PST 
Mom remembers the stinky smell but not the name Dr. Scat.