GO!

HAPPY 4th of July to Catster Mommy's and Daddy's!

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '12 8:48am PST 
I just wanted to wish, all the great mommy's and daddy's on here, a Very Happy 4th of July!

What are your plans for the Holiday?

I have today and the 4th off, so just hanging with the kittens, in the AC and watching TV, taking nappys, and just doing, nothing, mol.

There are fireworks tonight, Friday and Saturday, which I love, but the real loud ones, scare the kittens, and they run and hide. So they will get extra snackies and treaties, after they are over, and lots of pets, kisses and huggies. (((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '12 9:42pm PST 
Hi Bump and fam!

Our mom and dad have to work tomorrow until about 6 or 6:30. They went to the grocery store to pick up some food for dad to grill tomorrow--hot dogs and hamburgers. They haven't decided if they are going to the city's fireworks display at the community park or stay home and watch them from the back yard. We may pop into the Purr Meeting.

Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July! wavehug

Nellie

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 10:45am PST 
happy 4th of july to everyone. mom wants to see the fireworks but it so hot here and she dosent want leave the a/c and sit outside. me and alexis are just gonna nap in a/c which is fine with us.
[notify]

Princess- Antonia- Llwellyn of- K

Cinderella did- become a- Princess

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 7:28pm PST 
Well, it's after the fact, but Mommy went grocery shopping, then came home and stayed with us then went just downstairs to a local restaurant to have dinner with a friend and over to her friends to watch fireworks on TV.

CK and I don't care for the boom booms, so mommy kept the air on for all of us. She was home by 10.

Mommys doing some school work when she's not procrasternating...whatever human think that means. But she is home the next few days.
[notify]